*** 2nd Round Pick: Jake Fisher - OT - Oregon ***

Ya gotta love Harvey.

It's a head scratcher. Who knows what they're doing? Thumbs up.

What's funny is he gave Ogbuehi a thumbs down yesterday because he wasn't going to impact things in 2015. How can you give the 1st OT a thumbs down with that as the reasoning and then give the 2nd OT a thumbs up?

Ya gotta love Harvey.

It's a head scratcher. Who knows what they're doing? Thumbs up.

I'm doing what those with thousands of message board posts wish they we're getting payed for, major Thumbs UP!

-Coley

2 OTs with the first 2 picks. What a kick in the dick to Whitworth who has been a team leader, consummate pro & fucking warrior for this team.
Just is unreal.

They have 3 OTs at the end of their contract. Whit will stay.

Where's he kicking inside to? Boling's spot or Zeilter's? He's an unrestricted FA and can leave if he the Bengals don't give him the type of contract he wants and let him play the position he wants.

Whitworth just re-tweeted a fan that said "Bengals don't deserve you."

You really think Whit is for sure, 100% going to retire a Bengal at this point? If you say so...

Name a recent long time player that was retained and retired as a Bengal? Not Willie, not Chad, not a QB. Maybe Braham.

They have 3 OTs at the end of their contract. Whit will stay.

I hope so. He is one of my favorite Bengals...the minute he ripped off Henderson's helmet years ago he was locked in stone with me. Great all around player/pro.

Elaborate?

Whit, Andre, and Winston all in their last year.

Whit will be re-signed.

Winston and Andre will not. Ced and Fisher will compete for RT and the other will be the swing tackle for a year or 2 and blocking TE until. Whit will stay at LT.

Whit, Andre, and Winston all in their last year.
Whit will be re-signed.
Winston and Andre will not. Ced and Fisher will compete for RT and the other will be the swing tackle for a year or 2 and blocking TE until. Whit will stay at LT.

Why in the world do we keep a 34 year old LT over a much younger Andre?

Maybe they're trying to get away from the dink and dunk offense we currently run. Doesn't our offense typically throw the ball quicker than the other teams? Must be because they don't have confidence that the offensive line can protect Andy for more than 3 seconds?

I dunno.

Maybe they're trying to get away from the dink and dunk offense we currently run. Doesn't our offense typically throw the ball quicker than the other teams? Must be because they don't have confidence that the offensive line can protect Andy for more than 3 seconds?

I dunno.

It's not that we cant protect Andy Dalton for more than 3 seconds. It's that Andy doesn't know what to do with the ball after 3 seconds and most of the WR's are either to far down the field for him to reach or he can't see them over the OL and DL in front of him.

.com video is pretty hilarious for the Fisher press conference with Marvin and Hue.  

They get asked about Fisher playing the Big TE that Paul A said Ced would be playing when he's health (yesterday) and Marvin says something along the lines of Paul A doesn't get to make the policy around here.  Hue's reaction is priceless but then Marvin Quips that there's a reason Paul A isn't doing the presser today.

.com video is pretty hilarious for the Fisher press conference with Marvin and Hue.  

They get asked about Fisher playing the Big TE that Paul A said Ced would be playing when he's health (yesterday) and Marvin says something along the lines of Paul A doesn't get to make the policy around here.  Hue's reaction is priceless but then Marvin Quips that there's a reason Paul A isn't doing the presser today.

Glorious

Archived