*** 2nd Round Pick: Jake Fisher - OT - Oregon ***

He's a good player. The fact we might be able to get a guy like him in round 2 was part of why I thought OL in round 1 was such a bad idea. What are Whit and Andre thinking right now?

You see the Bengals players tweeting about this pick on twitter and they don't get it either...

Paul Alexander has executed a coup and taken over the War Room - long-snapper with the third pick and La'el Collins.   Saw an article where Whitworth "dared" the Bengals to take his replacement.  Well Whitt, I'd say that was a Big Ol' FUCK YOU headed your way from Mikey.  :D

Fisher is automatically the first OL off the bench this year and will likely be the starting RT next season...at some point Whit kicks inside and Ogbuehi becomes the starter at LT.....they're set for the next 6-8 years.

They are set for the next 6-8 years if these guys pan out.

If we were the Patriots, we'd be cutting/trading Whit and Dre right now.  Problem is, they're on the last years of their deals so...

Does KC need tackles?  I would personally very much like Justin Houston right now.

On the bright side, maybe this is the beginning of a transfer of leadership on this team. Whit was a decent leader, but lets face it, this team can't get over the hump.

Oh, that goes without saying for me.  I detest Whit as a leader.  Faux as shit. 

Fisher is automatically the first OL off the bench this year and will likely be the starting RT next season...at some point Whit kicks inside and Ogbuehi becomes the starter at LT.....they're set for the next 6-8 years.

We drafted the great Bodie last year. Signed Boling at guard at extended Zietler our best lineman. So where r they going

Archived