Alright College Hoops Fans

Guest BlackJesus

What comes to mind when you see the below photo ???  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What comes to mind when you see the below photo ???

• [img]http://www.gurujeff.com/images/partyguys.gif[/img]
    • College Hoop Royalty Bitches
    • Gotta give it to them, they are what College Bball is about
    • At least their football team sucks

Duke=National championchip this year...they are the best on paper...and they have the best coach and they have j.j. sheldon and melchioni...all others teams should give up...its duke year

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' date='Aug 4 2005, 11:56 PM']Duke=National championchip this year...they are the best on paper...and they have the best coach and they have j.j. sheldon and melchioni...all others teams should give up...its duke year
[right][post="124970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Papers don't play the game, people do...

Guest CTBengalsFan
[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' date='Aug 4 2005, 10:56 PM']Duke=National championchip this year...they are the best on paper...and they have the best coach and they have j.j. sheldon and melchioni...all others teams should give up...its duke year
[right][post="124970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

No sir, it is UConn's year.

And I chose the projectile vomiting.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Aug 5 2005, 06:50 PM']As a UK fan, there is no other choice.  Vomit.  Profusely.

[b]On a side note, I once puked like that playing Edward Fortyhands with 40oz's of Steel Reserve.....[/b]
[right][post="125614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.tailofthedragon.com/slayers/license/lmfao.jpg[/img]

Guest CTBengalsFan
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Aug 5 2005, 07:50 PM']As a UK fan, there is no other choice.  Vomit.  Profusely.

On a side note, I once puked like that playing Edward Fortyhands with 40oz's of Steel Reserve.....
[right][post="125614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I [b]LIVE[/b] on Steel Reserves at school. For $5 you can get FUCKED up.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' date='Aug 6 2005, 12:37 AM']I [b]LIVE[/b] on Steel Reserves at school.  For $5 you can get FUCKED up.
[right][post="125818"][/post][/right][/quote]
Here in Western Hills the local convenience store sells 24oz cans for .99 apiece...
I only need three....
Think about it--24oz is 2 beers worth of liquid, but at 8.1% alcohol by volume, it is FOUR beers like Budweiser's worth of alcohol...so drinking 3 24oz cans in an hour is like having 12 beers...
Shit's absolutely nasty, though....
:lol:

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 5 2005, 12:19 PM']Papers don't play the game, people do...
[right][post="125273"][/post][/right][/quote]
That is true but j.j. was a poy for a lot of diff. magazines and is the best 3 point shooter and free throw shooter in the league :bowdown: Shelden is the shot blocker and can score in the paint whenever needed to :bowdown: Melchioni is the clutch 3 point shooter...even though he probably wont start :bowdown: Josh Mcroberts was the best high school player and his potential is endless and down there with shelden is like the bengals recieving core...amazing :bowdown: Then we have Sean Dockery and greg paulus at point guard...another amazing combo :bowdown: and we have a couple other good ones...were stacked like unc was this year :afropic:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :thumbsup:

It is taking every ounce of my energy not to modify or delete your post, Palmer.....
:lol: :lol:
Plus we all know that the real basketball royalty wears a slightly different shade of blue...and it ain't "sky blue", either....

UK BABY!!!!!!!!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' date='Aug 7 2005, 11:16 AM']Haha welll we all agree on two things...the reds and the bengals...well most of us
                                                                                    :bowdown:
                                          :headbang:   :headbang:   :headbang:
[right][post="126301"][/post][/right][/quote]
We can agree on that, then.
The bengals are going to the playoffs, and the Reds suck.

Guest CTBengalsFan

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' date='Aug 7 2005, 11:37 AM']That is true but j.j. was a poy for a lot of diff. magazines and is the best 3 point shooter and free throw shooter in the league :bowdown: Shelden is the shot blocker and can score in the paint whenever needed to :bowdown: Melchioni is the clutch 3 point shooter...even though he probably wont start :bowdown:   Josh Mcroberts was the best high school player and his potential is endless and down there with shelden is like the bengals recieving core...amazing  :bowdown:   Then we have Sean Dockery and greg paulus at point guard...another amazing combo :bowdown: and we have a couple other good ones...were stacked like unc was this year :afropic:
:headbang:   :headbang:   :headbang:   :thumbsup:
[right][post="126293"][/post][/right][/quote]

JJ can't create his own shot, Shelden Williams is your ONLY big man, Melchionni is a mediocre player at best, and Dockery is average at best at point guard. You're dreaming.

HERE's your National Championship winning team:

PG - Marcus Williams, most improved player in the NCAA last year. He started last year as an amazing passer and seemingly in the middle of the season he learned how to shoot 3s and put up 20+ points a game. Plus he's on the under 21 USA team this summer so he'll be sharp right out of the gate.
SG - Denham Brown, a senior who can shoot from anywhere on the court, take it to the hole, and is a hell of a defender. Once scored 100 points in a game in HS.
SF - Rudy Gay, one of the most amazing athletes I've seen at UConn and he will blow up this year. He's 6'9 and can play the 2 guard if need be. One of the top 5 dunkers in the country, and has the range to shoot from three. Also on the under 21 USA team.
PF - Hilton Armstrong/Ed Nelson - Two steady big men who can bang in the low post and get rebounds.
C - Josh Boone, amazing shot blocker, needs to improve his scoring.

THEN on the bench:

Rashad Anderson, I'm sure you remember that 3 he hit against Duke in 2003 to start that comeback. :D
AJ Price: Top PG prospect from last year who had an aneurysm (or somethign) and will be coming back fired up.
And three freshman prospects

And don't forget the best coach in NCAA hoops: Jim Calhoun [img]http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/MBasketball/HOF%20Web%20Front.jpg[/img]

J.J. may not be able to create his own shot but he can sure as hell get open.
Shelden is a big man...and could dominate any big man in the league this year
Melchoni is mediocre but he can shoot the three
Dockery is mediocre at about everything besides ball handling
Josh Mcroberts is a big man and theres a big man from england on the team this year to

One ap all american on one team and the best big man in the league...National champs this year :wave:

:headbang: :headbang:

Guest bengalrick

two pictures express my views of CBB next year... get used to seeing them:

[img]http://www.amnews.com/clay/BKC%20UK%20KYW%209blog.jpg[/img]
[img]http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/ncb/2000/1020/photo/a_smith_i.jpg[/img]

oh hell, heres another one... number 8 will be soon enough :D :

[img]http://www.wildcatcatalog.com/prodimages/champbannerlarge.jpg[/img]

Archived