Pollacks Site

Guest TheBeaverHunter

Guest TheBeaverHunter
Who ever wrote this on his site is a pretty funny guy.

[quote]You fucking faggot. You need to get your fucking ass away from Reds games and shit and GET TO FUCKING CAMP. Instead of being at the game, maybe you could have been talking to odell about the PRACTICE YOU MISSED or maybe hiring some Cincinnati Marshalls to tackle you soon to be rich ungrateful fuck. I know you just figured out what to do with your dick when it gets hard, but Jesus. GET TO FUCKING CAMP YOU DAMN POLE-LICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

P.S.

Nice work on the Murf and Falc, Dunner[QUOTE]

Go to his site and look at some of the shit people are saying.

[url="http://www.davidpollack.com/forum/"]http://www.davidpollack.com/forum/[/url]

Guest Matt_Six
David Pollack is a faggot
View previous topic :: View next topic

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:43 pm Post subject: David Pollack is a faggot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When David Pollack bends over, Caddilacs fly out of his ass. One time, David Pollack won the worlds's largest anal gang bang competition.

LOL - that was there...

Guest oldschooler

Looks like the morons at MikeBrownsucks found Pollacks site.
I personally don`t see the humor in it...looks like a bunch of classless
in-bred fucks to me. If it was a Ravens, Steelers, or Turds players site
then maybe a little haha... :mellow:

Probably not though...

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Aug 4 2005, 09:35 PM']Looks like the morons at MikeBrownsucks found Pollacks site.
I personally don`t see the humor in it...looks like a bunch of classless
in-bred fucks to me. If it was a Ravens, Steelers, or Turds players site
then maybe a little haha... :mellow:
Probably not though...
[right][post="124752"][/post][/right][/quote]

Don't try it oldschooler :angry2: If it was someone from there it isn't a regular, for all we know it could be someone from here, the huddles, or any board so lets not blame a entire board for one person being an cuddly wuddly teddy bear

Guest Whodey420
Oldschooler.....you hit the nail on the head when you said "Morons" over at Mikebrownsucks.com.....I've posted/lurked over there for about 4 years now....
in that time I probably have about 25 posts.....nothing worth commenting on
over there.....mostly inhouse jabs and and who can come up with the most
clever (but usually lame) comeback....I scanned over the forums at David's
site once but it did seem pretty weak....I think the religion forum (which I wont
comment on) in the football section had the most traffic.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/15.gif[/img]

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Aug 4 2005, 04:36 PM']i agree.. i cringe when i read that shit...
[right][post="124754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

My sentiments exactly. Funny thing about people like this is that I can damn near guarantee they will be the same idiots tripping over each other to get their Pollack jerseys when he records his first sack this season.

Furthermore, it's people like this that shouldn't be allowed to procreate. The influx of idiocy must stop.

Guest TheBeaverHunter
This is so stupid for people to get mad about. Grow up guys it just name calling. Do you get mad when I call you guys homos? I think it's funny!!!!!! If you have nothing else to bitch about than somebody calling Pollack a fag then you people must have it made. Fucking babies, quit your bitching and lighten up!

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='BengalsNYC' date='Aug 4 2005, 04:53 PM']Furthermore, it's people like this that shouldn't be allowed to procreate.  The influx of idiocy must stop.
[right][post="124768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's funny shit

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='Aug 4 2005, 04:53 PM']This is so stupid for people to get mad about.  Grow up guys it just name calling.  Do you get mad when I call you guys homos?  I think it's funny!!!!!!  If you have nothing else to bitch about than somebody calling Pollack a fag then you people must have it made.  Fucking babies, quit your bitching and lighten up!
[right][post="124770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Wow, their are about 50 things wrong w/ that reply but it's not even worth getting into. No need to start a war of words here.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='Aug 4 2005, 03:53 PM']This is so stupid for people to get mad about.  Grow up guys it just name calling.  Do you get mad when I call you guys homos?  I think it's funny!!!!!!  If you have nothing else to bitch about than somebody calling Pollack a fag then you people must have it made.  Fucking babies, quit your bitching and lighten up!

[img]http://www.archiec.net/forums/images/smilies/fuckhead.gif[/img]

Anyway...I don`t see any1 "crying" or getting "mad".
Just a bunch of classless in-bred fucks is all I see.
If you think it is "funny" then it says alot about you..

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Storm' date='Aug 4 2005, 03:59 PM']posted by oldschooler?
Maybe the problem isn't anyone at all from mikebrownsucks  -_-
[right][post="124779"][/post][/right][/quote]

:roll:

I wouldn`t waste my time registering there.
But MikeBrownsucks morons are well noted for
bitching about everything they can when it comes to the Bengals
and being classless in-bred fucks...

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Aug 4 2005, 10:05 PM']:roll:
I wouldn`t waste my time registering there.
But MikeBrownsucks morons are well noted for
bitching about everything they can when it comes to the Bengals
and being classless in-bred fucks...
[right][post="124785"][/post][/right][/quote]

Wrong again mulletman :P If you want to see bitching, go to the huddles, there is more bitching on every board, mbs no exception. your football knowledge can't hold a candle to 80% of the mbs members

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='dr0gonzo' date='Aug 4 2005, 04:47 PM']What about

"Keep holding out of camp like I did, and you will have every
bit of success I enjoyed" - Akili Smith
[right][post="124764"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

those were actually pretty damn funny... klinger, kijana, and akili battling it out about how good it makes you to hold out... the rest of the post are pretty shitty though...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Whodey420' date='Aug 4 2005, 04:51 PM']Oldschooler.....you hit the nail on the head when you said "Morons" over at Mikebrownsucks.com.....I've posted/lurked over there for about 4 years now....
site once but it did seem pretty weak....I think the religion forum (which I wont
comment on) in the football section had the most traffic.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//15.gif[/img]
[right][post="124767"][/post][/right][/quote]

did you say religion...

:P

Guest CTBengalsFan
[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' date='Aug 4 2005, 04:53 PM']This is so stupid for people to get mad about.  Grow up guys it just name calling.  Do you get mad when I call you guys homos?  I think it's funny!!!!!!  If you have nothing else to bitch about than somebody calling Pollack a fag then you people must have it made.  Fucking babies, quit your bitching and lighten up!

it's just immature and stupid. no one's MAD about it. they just think it's stupid, which it is. if you get off on being a dumbass on internet message boards, you need to come up with some better hobbies.

[quote name='Whodey420' date='Aug 4 2005, 09:51 PM']Oldschooler.....you hit the nail on the head when you said "Morons" over at Mikebrownsucks.com.....I've posted/lurked over there for about 4 years now....
comment on) in the football section had the most traffic.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/15.gif[/img]
[right][post="124767"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

who were you whodey420? or are you ashamed to tell?
Some people can't cut it there, maybe its a lack of knowledge or an inferiority complex?

Kills me when someone says they been there for 4 [b]straight[/b] years but now calls people there morons! When they've been there for 4 straight years

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Storm' date='Aug 4 2005, 04:09 PM']Wrong again mulletman :P     If you want to see bitching, go to the huddles, there is more bitching on every board, mbs no exception.    your football knowledge can't hold a candle to 80% of the mbs members
[right][post="124788"][/post][/right][/quote]

Knowledge about being a classless in-bred fuck...yeah I bet.

Anyway don`t take it personal...unless you are 1 of the classless fuckers.
If you are only you can change that...I can just make a note of it and
point it out for you. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

The only thread that made me laugh really hard was the one where the guy acted like Akili Smith, Klingler, and Kijana.

[url="http://www.davidpollack.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46"]http://www.davidpollack.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46[/url]

Archived