2015 and beyond - TV Talk

Go Skins

CW released their start date list:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/06/24/the-cw-announces-fall-2015-premiere-dates-october-launches-for-all-scripted-series/422230/

The Season Kicks Off with a Two-Night Concert,

THE IHEARTRADIO MUSIC FESTIVAL,

Tuesday, September 29 and Wednesday, September 30

The Hit Series THE FLASH and IZOMBIE Return for Season Two

Tuesday, October 6

ARROW and SUPERNATURAL are Back in Action on Wednesday Nights

Beginning October 7

Thursday Nights Have Real Bite Starting October 8, with

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES Followed by THE ORIGINALS on a New Night

Mary, Queen of Scots Returns Friday, October 9 in REIGN Followed by AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

The New Comedy CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND Debuts Monday, October 19 Followed by the Return of the Award-Winning JANE THE VIRGIN

• 1 month later...

I've been watching Hard Knocks.  I'm going the echo what has already been said.  I'm just not into watching another a team.   (Not super impressed with their coach).

I've enjoyed some of the other non-Bengals seasons but this one is just.. flat.  The team lacks personality IMO.  Vrabel was kind of cool but the rest of it has mostly seemed really forced.

In other TV news, Narcos series on Netflix doesn't suck.

Has anyone watched Fear the Walking Dead yet? I have it DVRed, but haven't had the urge to watch it yet ...

Nah, more drama & less zombies doesn't sound that appealing to me.  Already suffered through Season 2's "Zombie House on the Prairie".

If the show does not in fact suck please inform

Nah, more drama & less zombies doesn't sound that appealing to me.  Already suffered through Season 2's "Zombie House on the Prairie".

If the show does not in fact suck please inform

I watched both Episodes. While not on the same level as the original, it still is a worthwhile watch. It has the impending doom and gloom feel, and it still plays with the "what would you do in that situation" vibe of the first one. But yes, it's more human drama than moving action and killing. But most of the walking dead episodes are typically build up episodes to the big bang kill fest, and this feels the same. The anticipation to the big escalation of shit hitting the fan is building up.

It still feels a little underbudgeted as well - for example, we get to "hear" a riot happening outside, but don't get to see what's actually happen. The authors definitely like to create an athmosphere of the viewer knows what's going on and therefore, we don't really have to show it.

I think Fear of the Walking Dead will be better than The Walking Dead. They have better acting talent and can do their own story line how they want. I also like that they are starting moments before the breakout started.

I think its too early to say.  Both have very good casts.

as for FEAR, they've gotten to the outbreak far quicker than I thought they would.  I'm curious to see where this season goes to differentiate it from becoming too much like Walking Dead too soon.

I think Fear of the Walking Dead will be better than The Walking Dead. They have better acting talent and can do their own story line how they want. I also like that they are starting moments before the breakout started.

I like how the early signs of collapsing society/order/etc are kind of in the background.  It's cooler in a way when the chaos is implied.  More sirens being heard or

Like the traffic jam on the offramp was more exciting on account of not really seeing what was happening first hand

I'm very excited for this show. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I have yet to watch SOA. When we finish binge-ing Six Feet Under I think that is next.

I recommend it X100000000.  Of course, no boobs so that is kind of different from all the awesome shows I have watched.  Seriously though, it has some lulls but I used to watch up to 4 episodes a night and it was unhealthy considering thats about all the free time I have every evening.  I enjoyed it as much as BB.

Just started watching Narco's on Netflix.  Very good so far.  Ended up quitting The Following because it was so unbelievably stupid in the second season I could not pay attention any longer.  Ray Donovan has also been excellent this season. 

Just started watching Narco's on Netflix.  Very good so far.   Ray Donovan has also been excellent this season. 

1. Yeah I hope they do more seasons on different people, like Arellano Felix, El Chapo or Rick Ross

2.  It's picked up - was hit or miss for me there for awhile.  Too much 'BUT WARE FRAM BAHHHHSTIN"  Good Will Hunting bullshit,  plus 

I was really hoping the Suge Knight character would inject

his moon-faced daughter

with AIDS or some shit so she would

stop singing (I swear that is some Showtime exec's kid and the musical numbers were a contractual obligation.)

I recommend it X100000000.  Of course, no boobs so that is kind of different from all the awesome shows I have watched.  Seriously though, it has some lulls but I used to watch up to 4 episodes a night and it was unhealthy considering thats about all the free time I have every evening.  I enjoyed it as much as BB.

Just started watching Narco's on Netflix.  Very good so far.  Ended up quitting The Following because it was so unbelievably stupid in the second season I could not pay attention any longer.  Ray Donovan has also been excellent this season. 

Oh I will be watching it no doubt. I'm also excited to get to the bit near the end when Manson is on it. I'm a big Manson fan and heard he did a good job in his little role.

1. Yeah I hope they do more seasons on different people, like Arellano Felix, El Chapo or Rick Ross

2.  It's picked up - was hit or miss for me there for awhile.  Too much 'BUT WARE FRAM BAHHHHSTIN"  Good Will Hunting bullshit,  plus 

Hidden Content

his moon-faced daughter

Hidden Content

stop singing (I swear that is some Showtime exec's kid and the musical numbers were a contractual obligation.)

LOL.  Yes.  I can't stand her bitching.  Her storyline feels so forced this season.  Guessing maybe something comes of Terry starting to watch out.  Can't decide who I dislike more, Carl from TWD or Bridget.

Oh I will be watching it no doubt. I'm also excited to get to the bit near the end when Manson is on it. I'm a big Manson fan and heard he did a good job in his little role.

Manson was excellent.  He was in there during probably my favorite part of the show.  I've always wanted to watch Six-Feet Under myself.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it, but I'm a big Michael C. Hall fan.  Dexter S2 is still probably my favorite season of television.  I was hooked.

Manson was excellent.  He was in there during probably my favorite part of the show.  I've always wanted to watch Six-Feet Under myself.  I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it, but I'm a big Michael C. Hall fan.  Dexter S2 is still probably my favorite season of television.  I was hooked.

Six Feet Under has been good so far. We just finished season 2 today before the game. I'd recommend if you have HBO Go to just knock out all of their shows. It is beyond worth it.

Archived