Sign in to follow this  
Awful Llama

A Refugee in Search of a Home

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here.  I am coming over from the bengals.com board, which announced today it's shuttering its doors.  I'm a 16 year STH, and a fan for 35 years.  I hope you'll welcome me and my fellow cast-offs into your Bengal community.   Who Dey!

Wow. Sounds like we're about to get a new rush of posters, everyone behave. (yeah, right)

Oh, and welcome. I no longer have any pull around here, and I'm not as respected as I used to be, but my only advice would be, don't be a dick and you'll be fine. Actually you'll be better than many of our members.

^_^

Wow. Sounds like we're about to get a new rush of posters, everyone behave. (yeah, right)

Oh, and welcome. I no longer have any pull around here, and I'm not as respected as I used to be, but my only advice would be, don't be a dick and you'll be fine. Actually you'll be better than many of our members.

^_^

Whoa....you guys can say "dick"?  I'm sold.

It's ok, Llama.  I'm sure everyone will understand your excitement to join.

I too am a cast-off from the dying bengals.com message board hoping to find a cozy home.

Hey, Johnny.  Good to "see" a familiar face.  Still trying to get the temperature of the room, here, when I'm not too busy spamming the forum :1018:

You can say fuck and dick....you just can't call a member a fucking dick...well most members.

Sorry, not sure why this repeated...and repeated.  Can the extra threads please be deleted?

Done

Oh yeah, if you're a Democrat you might enjoy the Jesus and Dubya forum.

If you're normal, not so much.

^_^

Don't be a dick, Backer.
  • Upvote 4

Wow. Bengals.com is going to be no more? I'm going to miss the language filters, along with the heavy moderation. I loved that place!

:lol:

Oh yeah, if you're a Democrat you might enjoy the Jesus and Dubya forum.

If you're normal, not so much.

^_^

Oh my. We have/had a PnR forum that was concealed from guests and newer members. Some very lively debates to be sure.

^_^

You are good in my book, BB.

You taught me it was OK to say the bad words way back when.

And I was free to hate the Stealers. What a country!
  • Upvote 1