Bengals.com shutting down their message board

I appreciate the welcome. Being up in the Northwest, it's hard to find Bengals fans to talk to, so I appreciate message boards. I look forward to hanging around here. I'm glad to see some members from Bengals.com that I actually liked over here.

I appreciate the welcome. Being up in the Northwest, it's hard to find Bengals fans to talk to, so I appreciate message boards. I look forward to hanging around here. I'm glad to see some members from Bengals.com that I actually liked over here.

welcome and enjoy!

Yet another Bengals MB refugee. Glad to see so many familiar faces migrating over. 

And I almost s#!t myself when I saw all of the cool new imoji's at my disposal. 

:dance2:

I think I'm going to like it here.

Yeah Westwood, that new emoji is just the cats meow... :mellow:

Aside from the profanity, the other difference you will notice from the team hosted site is that squeelers trolls are allowed to post in the main forum here.  The most frequent ones are bammorrisgotmehigh and putwittynamehere.

Aside from the profanity, the other difference you will notice from the team hosted site is that squeelers trolls are allowed to post in the main forum here.  The most frequent ones are bammorrisgotmehigh and putwittynamehere.

Atleast we can tell those trolls to go back to fucking their mothers under the bridge here.

Rugby? Nice. If you play in Cincinnati, you probably know me by my board name.

I played a long time back with the BGSU Falcons. Right about 2002 was my last season. Maybe Spring of 2003,

I cannot recall with absolute certainty.

But yes, fellow ruggers are always good to find.

I played a long time back with the BGSu Falcons. Right about 2002 was my last season. Maybe Spring of 2003,

I cannot recall with absolute certainty.

But yes, fellow ruggers are always good to find.

So true. I know a few old BG ruggers, but before your time. And maybe a couple after.

Welcome aboard. No pun intended.

Yet another Bengals MB refugee. Glad to see so many familiar faces migrating over. 

And I almost s#!t myself when I saw all of the cool new imoji's at my disposal. 

:dance2:

I think I'm going to like it here.

and you can just say shit......

Well fuck me running. I didn't have to censor that first post. Everything is coming up Westwood.

welcome, and enjoy

Can anyone explain to me while I'm trying to read and write and other things this God damn fucking website keeps throwing me to either the very top of the page or the very bottom constantly to the point I can't read anything and I can hardly write this message.

Not sure what is going on with you, have never had that issue.

Can anyone explain to me while I'm trying to read and write and other things this God damn fucking website keeps throwing me to either the very top of the page or the very bottom constantly to the point I can't read anything and I can hardly write this message.

you on computer or phone/tablet?

windows/mac?

what browser? what version of said browser?

are you using any type of ad blocker?

you on computer or phone/tablet?

windows/mac?

what browser? what version of said browser?

Heck, I hit the site with phone, laptop, desktop etc.. never had an issue. He must be one of them Apple homos.

Archived