Bengals.com shutting down their message board

BradFritz and Toast need to join the party. As well as SteelCitySouth

Im pretty sure Fritz is still unaware that the board is shutting down. He is going to have a meltdown. 

Hadn't thought of that.  He is going to be crushed.  Then, he'll quickly recover and protest how it's all just a plot to fuck him over. 

Just kidding, Brad.  Love ya big guy. :rabbitwithapancakeonitshead: Do not know what this means but cannot not use it.

Holy shit. You can swear here?

Within reason, anyone can say almost anything... Within reason. There are guidelines for posting. As always, if anyone has a problem with another, use the report post or pm the mods if issues continue.

Ok, back to regular programming. Shit.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/70187-read-before-you-post-this-is-a-requirement-before-registering-or-posting-to-the-site/#entry1400620

A. "READ BEFORE YOU POST" This is a requirement before registering or posting to the site.

The following will result in a warning, suspension, and or banning.

1. Personal attacks - name calling, insulting, material that defames, abuses or threatens others, etc.
(Subsections: if necessary to delineate the offense/reason for moderation)
a. Verbal violence or threats
b. Statements that are bigoted, hateful or offensive to any person or group of persons.
c. Bigoted or Insensitive references to any race, sex, religion, etc.
2. Spam - Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas). Please search the forums for similar threads before posting. Duplicate threads will be closed and/or merged.
3. Troll behavior - Not contributing meaningfully and or respectfully
4. Thread Hijacking - We understand that threads will wander, but keep each thread on topic.
5. Selling items - outside established guidelines.
6. Jerkish behavior.
7. Smack Talk outside established forums.

Please Remember

1. "Attack the post, not the poster".
2. "Don't be a jerk"
3. "Smack talk stays in the smack talk forum"
4. If you have an issue with another poster and don't know what to do, think about it for a minute, breath, and if you still feel the same way, hit the "report" button located on the bottom right of the post. Try to be specific and rational.

post-27671-bengals-bros-gif-E8Gk.gif

:fing03:  Why Go-Bengals has always been better than the team message board …

1. We can curse all we want … btw, fuck Cleveland.

2. Some users have gifs of jiggly boobs … it’s really about the small (or not so small) things in life.

3. We are openly hostile to the cities of Shittsburgh, Queefland, and Baltiwhore and would not shed a tear if all 3 were befallen by a genocidal plague. No really, I’ve been facetiously advocating mass extermination of Pittsburgh for almost a decade on here.

4. Me, of course (humility ftw). I was banned from that Bengals board early on for an accurate (though maybe photoshopped) image of Ben Rapistberger sodomizing a piñata.

5. We have 11 years of inside jokes to work off of. BAB discovering that he was circumcised, Bung’s young son hacking the entire site, Go and his grumpy support of a team and city that he sorta hates now that’s he in Colorado, OldSchooler who is quick to correct tha anti-Mike Brown hysteria when it goes too far, the fact that Jamie spells like someone who will learn English for the first time tomorrow, Jason's pre-draft contests, and my annual pre-draft love of all fat DT’s  who can do back flips and more recently tall WR’s.

So welcome to all the new posters. :1287:

Pull up a seat, after you’ve punched a Stealer fan in the face.  

I'm pretty sure I have an account at Go-Bengals, but I can't remember. I came up with this one on Bengals.com, so I thought I'd reserve it just in case. I've been members on just about every Bengals related message board since about 2000. From mikebrownsucks.com thefootballhuddles.com bengals insiders, etc... Anyway, I rarely post, but I've been reading here from the beginning. Be well!

/end of cool story.

Seems like we're welcome here, and I read this whole thread. If a goal is to prevent this place with getting spammed with Dalton threads like our soon to be gone home did, I suggest an alert eye. Almost all the issues game from a very small group of posters who kept pushing it over and over. Stop them and you stop the issue.

Let's just say that if you're really concerned with Dalton threads, miiiiiiiiiiiight want to avert your gaze sometimes.  It's a lot better than it used to be, and as long as we all play nice then some frank exchange of views is welcome.

I can't believe BJ forgot to mention Rumble's support of the Browns in his In-Jokes list. Except that isn't a joke of course :ninja:

Ahh. New people. The ninja smiley :ninja: is to help us determine when people are being knowingly tongue-in-cheek/trolling rather than genuinely a twatmuffin.

tl;dr - HI!

It's awesome that we are getting new guys over here from Bengals.com.

Once you really get used to us,  it's like you never left.

A Huge  :icon15: WHO DEY!!!! :icon15:   to all of you.  Welcome!!!

And just to let you know, I'm one of the vets  from this site as well, since '05.   I'm  also looking forward to some of the regulars from Bengals.com, since I usually were lurking when it came to that place, so I'm looking forward to it.

Also anybody know if either FredToast or Beaker are coming back?   I remember those two, as well as CornerBlitz, used to have posts out the ass, and then disappeared only to see them on Bengals.com MB.  I saw Corner a couple of pages back, so I'm kinda looking for Beaker and Fred.

And to all the newbies, you probably don't know me, but the vets know me enough.  Been pretty much a ghost, but I'm still around.

Once again, WELOME to Go-Bengals.com and Enjoy Your Stay :drinks: 

:fing03:  Why Go-Bengals has always been better than the team message board

1. We can curse all we want btw, fuck Cleveland.

2. Some users have gifs of jiggly boobs its really about the small (or not so small) things in life.

3. We are openly hostile to the cities of Shittsburgh, Queefland, and Baltiwhore and would not shed a tear if all 3 were befallen by a genocidal plague. No really, Ive been facetiously advocating mass extermination of Pittsburgh for almost a decade on here.

4. Me, of course (humility ftw). I was banned from that Bengals board early on for an accurate (though maybe photoshopped) image of Ben Rapistberger sodomizing a piñata.

5. We have 11 years of inside jokes to work off of. BAB discovering that he was circumcised, Bungs young son hacking the entire site, Go and his grumpy support of a team and city that he sorta hates now thats he in Colorado, OldSchooler who is quick to correct tha anti-Mike Brown hysteria when it goes too far, the fact that Jamie spells like someone who will learn English for the first time tomorrow, Jason's pre-draft contests, and my annual pre-draft love of all fat DTs  who can do back flips and more recently tall WRs.

Pull up a seat, after youve punched a Stealer fan in the face.  

Whose son fried their flatscreen by pissing on it?

One of my favorite traditions is whenever there is a thread about Big Jen having an injury (Every 2 or 3 games), people race to point out the fact that he almost died or even flat-lined briefly.

:fing03:  Why Go-Bengals has always been better than the team message board

1. We can curse all we want btw, fuck Cleveland.

2. Some users have gifs of jiggly boobs its really about the small (or not so small) things in life.

3. We are openly hostile to the cities of Shittsburgh, Queefland, and Baltiwhore and would not shed a tear if all 3 were befallen by a genocidal plague. No really, Ive been facetiously advocating mass extermination of Pittsburgh for almost a decade on here.

5. We have 11 years of inside jokes to work off of. BAB discovering that he was circumcised, Bungs young son hacking the entire site, Go and his grumpy support of a team and city that he sorta hates now thats he in Colorado, OldSchooler who is quick to correct tha anti-Mike Brown hysteria when it goes too far, the fact that Jamie spells like someone who will learn English for the first time tomorrow, Jason's pre-draft contests, and my annual pre-draft love of all fat DTs  who can do back flips and more recently tall WRs.

Pull up a seat, after youve punched a Stealer fan in the face.  

Haha....yes this about covers it.

Archived