Long time member of the official board and migrated to the new Bengal Board.net when it opened. Left there because of differences with a moderator. No issues with moderators on the official board for 10+ years. Look forward the contributing to this board.

Welcome aboard.

Long time member of the official board and migrated to the new Bengal Board.net when it opened. Left there because of differences with a moderator. No issues with moderators on the official board for 10+ years. Look forward the contributing to this board.

Well, the mods here are assholes. Especially that Bunghole guy.. He even tried to nuke the board once by deleting everything and then blamed it on his kid.. #TrueStory

:ph34r:

• 5 weeks later...

Or a bet?

no I was just making light of a bad situation. Feel lost about our board. Bengals.com shut down big deal good transition to bengals board not missing a beat  hopefully it comes back. 

Bengalholic or bengal dude didn't say nothing about the board closing did they? I didn't post a whole lot but, spent a whole reading. It looks like this is a pretty good landing spot. 

I check quite a bit to see if it's back up. I just can't imagine holic  going out like that. Here's to a new start again interceptor. WHO DEY!!!!

no I was just making light of a bad situation. Feel lost about our board. Bengals.com shut down big deal good transition to bengals board not missing a beat  hopefully it comes back. 

Bengalholic or bengal dude didn't say nothing about the board closing did they? I didn't post a whole lot but, spent a whole reading. It looks like this is a pretty good landing spot. 

I check quite a bit to see if it's back up. I just can't imagine holic  going out like that. Here's to a new start again interceptor. WHO DEY!!!!

Just wanted to stop in here at Go-Bengals to let anyone who was a member of bengalsboard.net, know that the board is back up and the issue has been fixed. However, we are now located @ www.thebengalsboard.com. Everything is still the same, just a new url. I sent out emails to all members, but I realize that not everyone checks their email regularly, so we've also updated on Twitter, Facebook, etc. 

So again, we have been back up and look forward to seeing everyone again!

Thanks, BJ

I registered here same day as I did in the bengals.com forum.

Archived