....of this board.

First of all welcome aboard!

I wanted to start this thread so you understand some of the things we do here and understand what some things mean.

Veterans of this place post things as you think of them...

First of all, if someone posts a ninja emoticon with their post it means they are being facetious, sarcastic or being playful. I just now noticed I can't find my emoticons on my iPad to post so if someone could post one that would be great....

....of this board.

First of all welcome aboard!

I wanted to start this thread so you understand some of the things we do here and understand what some things mean.

Veterans of this place post things as you think of them...

First of all, if someone posts a ninja emoticon with their post it means they are being facetious, sarcastic or being playful. I just now noticed I can't find my emoticons on my iPad to post so if someone could post one that would be great....

:ninja:

I refer to the pats as "TeamsLikeThePatriots" because people beat that phrase to death when comparing whatever moves the Bengals make to the Exalted Hooded One.   What they mean by "Teams Like The Patriots" is, well, the Patriots. Not to be confused with actual Patriot fans, however.  They just think the Patriots are better in every way.  Yeah IDK how that works either.

Some other in-joke type things:

Dalton Defender:  Anyone who thinks Dalton is not to blame for everything up to and including global warming.

Team Eeyore:  Nothing the franchise does matters because they're just going to suck go 8-8 lose in the playoffs anyway.

Team Ostrich:  Refuse to "face the reality" of things that may or may not ever happen.

Team Weed:  Duuuuuude.  You ever like, look at your hands, bro? I mean realllly look at them?

Team Weed is like, "Hey man, its cool. Those dudes are trying and what not. I just love to watch football and eat Doritos. Nothing I can do about it so I might as well chill out and enjoy. What were we talking about again?"

Along with Dalton Defenders are Marvin Defenders. They defend Marvin by flashing back to the Shula, Coslet and Lebeau era and say they never want to go back to that. Also claim Marvin is a borderline genius by making the playoffs with this organization.

Team Weed is the best team around.  We are an exclusive, strategically formed group consisting of all viewpoints to show the rest of the forum world that we can indeed all get along......as long as we're high as shit.   

Have you guys ever posted on an internet forum....ON WEED?!?!?  

s-JON-STEWART-WEED-240x375.jpg

Schotzee may or may not be the famous St Bernard, but he always has pics of ridiculously hot women for his profile pic.

This is sooooo true. His avatar pics are enough to keep a man smiling & giddy like Paul Alexander this past draft day.

Come draft day BJ will want us to draft a 600LB DT who can do backflips, and his entire wishlist will contain players who we never draft. If Katie Blackburn had a son who was a guaranteed 1st rounder, still there in the 7th, and BJ wanted us to draft him, we wouldn't. That's how cursed his wishlist is.

Also, fuck the Squealers.

Team Weed is the best team around.  We are an exclusive, strategically formed group consisting of all viewpoints to show the rest of the forum world that we can indeed all get along......as long as we're high as shit.   

Have you guys ever posted on an internet forum....ON WEED?!?!?  
s-JON-STEWART-WEED-240x375.jpg

I think I've found a new home with team weed. You guys here seem a lot more friendly than the Bengals board, which is not the best place for a homer like me. I just want to have fun, not get called names.
I consider myself a serious fan because I buy season tickets. Don't know a lot about football overall, but I can name every player on our team, and I love my Bengals!
And yes, I've not only posted ON WEED, I'VE posted DRUNK AND ON WEED!!

Welcome to our Team.  Our members are growing by the day.  In due time, we may have enough to pull off a sign on a blanket, hanging off an overpass kind of operation that Team Moonshine was able to pull off last offseason.  

"Ray Lewis Is A Murderer" was a personal favorite when the Rats came to town. Simple, effective and succinct. 

Formerly known as Dr. Johnny Fever and Carl Spackler on other forums. Not that it matters, but if we've had some laughs and you remember then thats cool

Never had the pleasure but I love the avatar/user pic.

I wrote a post just the other day that mentioned the Kelly's Heroes version of Donald Sutherland.

Positive mental waves, man.

Of course he then blew the shit out of absolutely everything while in the background pre-outlaw Hank Williams Jr. sings syrupy sweet "All For the Love of Sunshine".

So awesome.

Archived