Stealers cheat

• 6 months later...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I CAN FIND A TON OF NOTHING CRAP ON THE BENGALS---SO TELL ME, WHEN DO YOU TURN 13?:7:

Six and waiting to turn seven?  Not telling your gender because you're not sure or don't like the one given to you at your ass birth?  Did it take you over six months from Backer's original post to come up with that brilliant reply?  Do you send your uncle his father's day card to Pittsburgh?

Fuck off, bitch troll.  You may set the record for being banned the soonest of anyone on the board.

That would be Hines Ward :3:

What about him? :cool:

No, see, if you could read above a 3rd grade level you would have been able to sound out the big words & realize the article was about your team doctor.  Or ex-team doctor, as your goonsquad couldn't distance themselves fast enough.  Even with all the HGH they were using.

But what about Hines Ward? I suppose in a way he still deserves to be the team MVP for so perfectly representing your cheapshot fake-tough tradition.  Not many people would sucker punch someone & then dance around like they think they're Muhammad Ali, but your shitbag franchise has made it a point of pride. So congrats on being the best at being completely fucking awful, I guess. You may not have been the fastest, but you were the best at tripping the other guys. Good enough for you, eh?

Six and waiting to turn seven?  Not telling your gender because you're not sure or don't like the one given to you at your ass birth?  Did it take you over six months from Backer's original post to come up with that brilliant reply?  Do you send your uncle his father's day card to Pittsburgh?

Fuck off, bitch troll.  You may set the record for being banned the soonest of anyone on the board.

let me se now, you said----

no, i will be sending the card to your mom in care of lower e side trailer park---oops did i go to far?

and your still here?? humm please continue so i know what my limits are

No, see, if you could read above a 3rd grade level you would have been able to sound out the big words & realize the article was about your team doctor.  Or ex-team doctor, as your goonsquad couldn't distance themselves fast enough.  Even with all the HGH they were using.

But what about Hines Ward? I suppose in a way he still deserves to be the team MVP for so perfectly representing your cheapshot fake-tough tradition.  Not many people would sucker punch someone & then dance around like they think they're Muhammad Ali, but your shitbag franchise has made it a point of pride. So congrats on being the best at being completely fucking awful, I guess. You may not have been the fastest, but you were the best at tripping the other guys. Good enough for you, eh?

I see we have a very angry man, err ahh i mean little boy here. Is it the 23 division titles, or perhaps our best record in the entire NFL since the merger in 70?  (453 & 241? or is it possibly the 25  hall of famers, 14 since the merger in 70?

oh i know, it must be the Stealers NFL record 6 SB's. There is much more but that will do for now...Oh wait, almost forgot, the Stealers cheated on all those accomplishments even though it was proven over half of all NFL teams took ANOBOLIC STEROIDS at the time  -- Not the hard core stuff of today...SOURCE: SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SEPT 2013 EDITION PAGES 78 THROUGH 81, you can order a back copy if you wish

now lets review the Bengals accomplishments since the 70 merger shall we. Excuse me while i research.... Still researching, Hold on, i think i found something--naw that's not it. Oh hell when i find comparable stats to what the Stealers have achieve, i will get back to you

When you respond, please have an adult put something together, you know, to take the pressure off you. If you find someone, please let that person construct the response since reading comprehension is not your strong suit, k

your overwhelming need to respond will overtake what logic you may have simply because this is your home turf..i understand:huh:

This dude can't even speak in complete sentences, and he's talking about someone turning 13?

copy and paste time huh jamie. Beats hell out of thinking (Get it thinking?) up something original huh jamie?

So tell us Jamie, just what didnt you understand regards my previous posts? take your time and break it down---or were you just replying in hopes of sounding even somewhat intelligent?

Poor Jamie, you are way over you're head here but haven't a single solitary clue--Priceless!

have i gone to far?. feel threatened by my presence? now now Jamie, it doesn't take a village to supersede anything you may have to offer. In fact you are way too easy!

I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Tell me Jamie, What possessed you to think that you are capable of being entertaining or an interesting read? :3:

Six and waiting to turn seven?  Not telling your gender because you're not sure or don't like the one given to you at your ass birth?  

(are you allowed to say that old fool?)

Did it take you over six months from Backer's original post to come up with that brilliant reply?  Do you send your uncle his father's day card to Pittsburgh?

Im so sorry Old one, but i just joined last week, ergo i had no idea since i wasn't a member that posted 6 months ago.  Have someone do the research for you

again with the hard core profanity, is that allowed?. i was flagged here for much less last week--hummm:mellow:

copy and paste time huh jamie. Beats hell out of thinking (Get it thinking?) up something original huh jamie?

So tell us Jamie, just what didnt you understand regards my previous posts? take your time and break it down---or were you just replying in hopes of sounding even somewhat intelligent?

Poor Jamie, you are way over you're head here but haven't a single solitary clue--Priceless!

have i gone to far?. feel threatened by my presence? now now Jamie, it doesn't take a village to supersede anything you may have to offer. In fact you are way too easy!

I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Tell me Jamie, What possessed you to think that you are capable of being entertaining or an interesting read? :3:

Oh Rick....

Or Lucid or Montana or SF

Buh bye, Squeely troll.

Whats wrong old school, haven't taken your meds yet? Better hop to it, the games on soon. Tell me old school, it makes you feel good when someone who is infinitely more intelligent gets kick off the board? 

Cant blame you since one on one is not obviously your game..Poor old guy

Please reply again, i collect your stuff for fodder

Oh Rick....

who is rick janie, your guy pal?

Poor poor Jamie, his need to feel he is equal to the average human is overwhelming. That wouldn't be so bad if only he were able to control his Paranoia

Course im not sure where the narcissism came into play for Poor Jamie, but something definitely triggered it:huh:

Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

You are on your home turf Little guy. Nothing for you to be concerned abut, but still, the TRUTH hurts

Its not your thing to post on anther venue, simply because you cant take it..Poor Jamie -- Poor Jamie indeed

IP address anyone? hummmm 

:24:

Six teeth & waiting for the test results from the walk-in clinic?

Way to represent Stooler Nation you fuckin dumpster baby.. Is this mfer for real? This has to be a board member having a laugh

Oh he's real, we embarrassed him before so much so he left for 9 years

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/25914-our-friend-docholiday/#comment-403567

old thread that lost much of its formatting after the upgrade, but same guy

Oh he's real, we embarrassed him before so much so he left for 9 years

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/25914-our-friend-docholiday/#comment-403567

old thread that lost much of its formatting after the upgrade, but same guy

Poor poor jamie, hides behind the mask if this message board. . a REAL MAN does not react as Poor Jamie does, for you see, poor Jamie has this overwhelming need for acceptance. His Needs are not fulfilled at home, where he unquestionably disliked. When confronted with the truth, poor Janie lashes out any way he can. Paranoia rules his life. Such an easy read is Poor Janie, or err ah i mean Jamie. 

I asked a good friend of mine who has a Masters in Psychology to look over about 15 or 20 of Poor Jamies posts. He said much can be gleaned from what someone says, how they say it, and overall content. Here in part are his conclusions regarding Poor Jamie

Those of you who know him fairly well will see the truth in this, albeit you wont admit to it fearing a reprisal from Poor Jamie

Once Poor Jamie reads whats been concluded, he will, no doubt lash out with seething anger, but thats to be expected, for you see, poor Jamie has the intellect of a 7 yr old..seriously, no smack intended

I have to admit, i find the following quite interesting. Its amazing what can be learned from the simplistic writings of one Poor Jamie

Enjoy>>>

THIS TELLS THE READERS ALL THEY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMIE.
ACCURATE!!! 

********PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION**********                

**At my request, my friend from Western Psychiatric in Pittsburgh, took time to  assemble a Psychiatric Evaluation about Jamie**

Educational background (Masters degree in psychology) after reading about 17 of Jamies posts

Much can be learned from a Psychiatric standpoint with what you posted along with the general tenor of your posts

HEREWITH ARE HIS FINDINGS>>>>

***SEVERE PARANOIA****

Common symptoms include:.....Concern that other people have hidden motives Expectation that they will be exploited by others Inability to work or interact together with others...

** Social isolation Detachment Hostility**.

I have come to the conclusion due to a common thread consistent in Jamies writings that he is, without question, openly HOSTILE when dealing with others when Proved wrong.

Therapy and medications can reduce paranoia and limit its impact on Jamies daily functioning.

suggests Jamie be put on a daily Dose of Lithium taken daily, of 2400 MG*.

*If your currently not taking Lithium,YOU SHOULD or be committed to a psychiatric Hospital for for a period of time

As stated, therapy and medications can reduce Your paranoia and limit its impact on your daily functioning and how you affect others. Try to keep your poor mom and dads welfare in mind if possible

**Moreover, You tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional life**

Your incapacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to your life experience

If all the above were not enough, you also show signs of a Narcissistic personality disorder.
IE: The World revolves around you, and YOU ALONE -- More on that later.

In conclusion, you are highly agitated when it becomes apparent how Obvious you are to others. You will say and do anything in order to dispel these accurate findings 

I fully expect an all out assault fueled by his intense Anger once you've read this. I understand

MENTAL ILLNESS CAN BE A DEVASTATING THING.  

I'm sure some of you who have read his maniacal ramblings will agree, even if its not admitted

Note: my findings are between 75 and 85% accurate as per the psychiatric background on the subject

CAUTION
BE AWARE EVERYONE, AFTER READING THIS, JAMIE MAY BECOME OUT OF CONTROL WITH RAGE

MUCH LIKE A MAD DOG WITH RABIES 

*He will attempt to spread further lies in order to dispel these findings, but thats to be expected**

Mentally ill people lash out. its part of their illness..There mo if you will

EVALUATION CONCLUDED----FOR NOW

You may Lash out in a fit of masked anger now. Others have become accustomed to it

Poor Poor Jamie its all he knows to do folks..

So Sad:2:

:24:

Six teeth & waiting for the test results from the walk-in clinic?

Way to represent Stooler Nation you fuckin dumpster baby.. Is this mfer for real? This has to be a board member having a laugh

Very Intelligent reply   --Lets revue shall we ---- 

"Six teeth & waiting for the test results from the walk-in clinic?

Way to represent Stooler Nation you fuckin dumpster baby.. Is this mfer for real? This has to be a board member having a laugh"

A Masterpiece. got to give it to you, so well put together. Vocabulary 2nd to none. Keep up the good work :3:

Archived