Stealers cheat

Very Intelligent reply   --Lets revue shall we ---- 

"Six teeth & waiting for the test results from the walk-in clinic?

Way to represent Stooler Nation you fuckin dumpster baby.. Is this mfer for real? This has to be a board member having a laugh"

A Masterpiece. got to give it to you, so well put together. Vocabulary 2nd to none. Keep up the good work :3:

What's the matter? Aren't you going to crow about injuring enough players to win?  I thought you were a Shitsburgh fan. :39:

Whatever you say Rick

Its a real bitch when you have been exposed. I see you took the timid stance in you're latest response in hopes i my attention will shift to someone else ----sorry, not going to happen

I'm so sorry poor downtrodden Jamie, in the long run its for you're own good. 

Lets examine just an excerpt as it pertains to the accuracy from Sunday nights post, shall we

Keep in mind, those who know you fairly well, will see the legitimacy regards you're evaluation as put together by an expert in the field of psychiatry. Sooner or later this had to be done

Replies in an attempt to discount the facts thats been posted will be tatamont to spinning you're wheels, so understanding your innate weakness, i expect as much 

**Poor poor jamie, hides behind the mask if this message board. . a REAL MAN does not react as Poor Jamie does

**You see, poor Jamie has this overwhelming need for acceptance**. His Needs are not fulfilled at home, where he is unquestionably disliked. When confronted with the truth, poor Janie lashes out any way he can. Paranoia rules his life. Such an easy read is Poor Janie, or err ah i mean Jamie. 

I asked a good friend of mine who has a Masters in Psychology to look over about 15 or 20 of Poor Jamies posts. He said much can be gleaned from what someone says, how they say it, and overall content. Here in part are his conclusions regarding Poor Jamie

Those of you who know him fairly well will see the truth in this, albeit you wont admit to it fearing a reprisal from Poor Jamie

Once Poor Jamie reads whats been concluded, he will, no doubt lash out with seething anger, but thats to be expected, for you see, poor Jamie has the intellect of a 7 yr old

Like i said that is just an excerpt. Keep in mind, the ongoing, eye opening evaluation about you has just begun

You may now lash out Poor Jamie, after all, its what you do best--in short, its expected!

PS: Next time, try you're best not to be so obvious, it just gets old after a time

Jamies predicted response---Ok Rick, i know its you Rick

So sad, so very sad indeed.  lol:rolleyes:

What's the matter? Aren't you going to crow about injuring enough players to win?  I thought you were a Shitsburgh fan. :39:

I'm so sorry T-Flub, i had no idea that is what you expected. Ok, i will jump in the sandbox and play for a while

Hummm, let me see now, i suppose you are referring to you're QB injured thumb. Facts are, Yes we did it!!!, in fact we planned it so his thumb would invert on someones thigh which would put him out for the year. Ingenious huh? :3:

You see T Flub, we simply need more titles. 24 division titles is just not enough, and a paltry 6 SB's?? Forgitaboutit, we definitely need more, so YES we planned it and we are darn proud of it 

Anything else T-Flub?

By the way, any chance perhaps you are related to Jamie? I ask because it seems you 2 think alike, no offense intended mind you

Ill be honest Rick, I didnt read any of that last post. Im more concerned that you are a Trump supporter, although seeing as youve lost your sanity that kinda makes sense.

Poor Poor Jamie, Trying to switch gears simply wont work with me. You see Poor Jamie, i'm a bit OCD, meaning when i'm on to something as im on to you, i have this terrible habit of not letting go, especially when you constantly show, or should i say verify how right i am when it comes to you're mental state. Now unto itself that normally would be no big deal, but i noticed you use your inadequacies in a smart (Nt really) ass sort of way. 

There is no amount of damage control you can perform here that would cause a disconnect, or should i say a juxtapose that will change any of this

Dont get me wrong, i fully expect some subtle and not so subtle back lashes from you, but i have no problem with that. Actually those type responses only solidifies what i already know about you which in turn permits more factual material about you

Something else thats Obvious--I see you are up at 2 am in the morning after being on the board most of the day.. it sure looks like you were waiting on your superior in hopes of some sort of retaliation. Yes Poor Jamie it sure looks that way...Humm

Oh poor poor Jamie as the song goes--"We've only just begun"  The more you respond the more fodder for material i have

course you cant help but respond as your fervent hope is you're cronies here wont take stock in what i say, but i assure, a certain segment will! If i go by the 3 messages i received about you yesterday, they will?

I will give you one piece of advice however that may prove helpful. I happen to be Infinitely more in Intelligent than you in every possible way.  Think not, continue with replies in the form of damage control--lol  Actually i have yet to truly open up.

Oh and Poor Jamie, when i say you are Obvious, here is jusr another example---You said and i qukote

*****Ill be honest Rick, I didnt read any of that last post*****

Really Poor Jamie, did read any of it huh?  Excuse please--- lol lo ohhahahaha Really? Oh i believe you alright, sure not hard to believe. I got it now, you didnt read any of my previous response---Got it! 

Tell me again how you didnt read any of my last response:rolleyes:

Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. 

Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Later Poor Jamie

Oh and dont forget tell tell me once again you didnt read any of this. I like that story:lol:

So Rick when is the next Delmonics reunion? 

Book any weddings lately?

:)

P00R P00R JAMIE. CHANGING THE FACTS I HAVE ON YOU, WONT DO YOU ANY GOOD. TRUTH IS HARD TO BEAT

WITH EACH PASSING REPLY YOU BECOME MORE OBVIOUS. SUCH AN EASY READ. SO THIS RICK FETISH IS SUPPOSE TO BOTHER ME? YOU THINK THAT TAKES CARE OF A MULTITUDE OF SINS? FACT IS, DESTROYING YOU TAKES LITTLE EFFORT

POOR ILLITERATE JAMIE, HE IS MUCH LIKE WATCHING PRIMATES AT THE ZOO. SO PREDICTABLE. I LOVE TO TEASE THEM MUCH LIKE I DO YOU.

POOR POOR JAMIE WITH THE PARANOID MIND, I SEE YOU ONLY POST ON YOU'RE HOME BOARD. THIS IS WHERE YOU FEEL SAFE HUH? POOR POOR JAMIE COULD NOT HANDLE WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT HIM, ERGO THIS HOME BOARD WILL BE GOOD FOR A LIFETIME.  A GREAT HIDING SPOT FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD

TELL ME PARANOID JAMIE SINCE MY MEMORY SLIPS AT TIMES, HOW MAN SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE?  I LOOKED AND LOOKED, EVEN DID AN ADVANCE SEARCH BUT I CANT SEEM TO LOCATE HOW MANY NFL CHAMPIONSHIPS THE BENGALS HAVE

WHILE YOU ARE LOOKING THAT UP, HOW MANY DIVISION TITLES--HALL OF FAMERS? WON LOST RECORD VS Stealers?

WHAT ABOUT DIVISION TITLES SINCE THE 1970 MERGER???

I KNOW THE Stealers ARE SOMETHING LIKE 16 & 4 AT YOUR HOUSE 

PLEASE LOOK UP THOSE STATS THEN LET ME KNOW

PREDICTION: POOR JAMIE WILL RESPOND WITH SOMETHING LIKE---"OK RICK. IM ON TO YOU RICK, YOU CANT FOOL ME RICK".  ANYTHING BUT ADDRESSING MY MASTERS REPLIES ANYTHING TO DIVERT. MEMBERS HERE MAY NOT TELL YOU, BUT TRUST ME, THEY KNOW!!!!!!!!   LMFAO AT YOU :D

ARE YOU STILL LIVING IN THAT BROKEN DOWN I LOVE LUCY TRAILER?

FACT IS IM TAKING IT A BIT EASY ON YOU NOW, BUT YOU KNOW THAT WONT LAST

AT AN RATE PLEASE ANSWER/COMMENT REGARDS MY QUESTIONS--AFTER ALL, THERE IS A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

CANT WAIT POOR PARANOID JANIE  LOL

POOR POOR JANIE HASN'T A CLUE--LOL:huh:

Hey, bar mitzvah boy, what would your friend say about your unhealthy obsession with Jamie?

IM SO SORRY BARMITZASS, BUT I LIKE EXPOSING OTHERS. ITS LIKE A PASTIME FOR ME

BY THE WAY, REGARDS YOU LATEST REPLY, DID A  7 YR  OLD PUT IT TOGETHER. OR ARE YOU IN FACT AGE 7?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

TOOK QUITE A BIT OF THOUGHT TO COME UP WITH WHAT YOU POSTED----

Hey, bar mitzvah boy, what would your friend say about your unhealthy obsession with Jamie?

I MUST SAY, VERY IMPRESSIVE!! JUST WHAT I EXPECTED FROM SOMEONE FROM BUNGLE LAND

THANKS FOR SHARING 

FEEL FREE TO POST ANOTHER GEM AS I AWAIT WITH WILD ANTICIPATION-_-

REGARDS: YOUR SUPERIOR IN ALL THINGS:6:

BTW, I COULD BUY AND SELL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AS I HAVE BEEN ITH 6 FIQURE INCOME BRACKET FOR MANY YEARS

THINK NOT? THEN CARE TO WAGER? FIRM IN NEVADA HANDLES PERSONAL BETS

HOW ABOUT MY $2.000 TO YOUR 200.00 CANT BEAT THAT HUH?

REAL MAN IS ALWAYS WILLING TO PUT HIS $$ WHERE HIS MOUTHS AT

KEY WORDS--REAL MAN! SORRY THIS LEAVES YOU OUT...LMFAO

LOL

That explains the restraining order.

WoW!!! YOU SURE TOLD ME. DID YOU COME WITH THAT ALL BY YOUR LONESOME?

IM TOTALLY SPEECHLESS. BET IT TOOK A FEW DAYS TO THINK UP YOUR LATEST REPLY HUH?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT GET OVER HOW A 10 YR OLD COILD POSSIBLY THINK OF SOMETHING SO INVENTIVE

KUDOS!!:7:

Six and waiting to turn seven?  Not telling your gender because you're not sure or don't like the one given to you at your ass birth?  Did it take you over six months from Backer's original post to come up with that brilliant reply?  Do you send your uncle his father's day card to Pittsburgh?

Fuck off, bitch troll.  You may set the record for being banned the soonest of anyone on the board.

That's funny shit,"banned the fastest "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incoherent as well

POOR JANIE, BEING VERY CAREFUL HOW MUCH HE SAYS. REASON? HE KNOWS HE SIMPLY CANT COMPETE WITH SOMEONE FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN HE. NO QUESTION THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION I DID REGARDING HIM HIT HOME. WAY TOO MUCH TRUTH TO HANDLE OR ADMIT TO

ITS APPARENT HE IS WALKING ON EGG SHELLS. WHAT IS ALSO APPARENT IS I HIT A NERVE

OF COURSE HE WILL ATTEMPT DAMAGE CONTROL, HE SIMPLY HAS TO, BUT THAT DOESN'T  CHANGE THE FACT IM ON TO HIM

HIS WORDS, ALBEIT IN THE SMACK FORUM, GAVE ME MORE INFO THAN I NEEDED

IN A WORD, EXPOSED!!! I CAN ALWAYS RE-POST HIS PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION, ADDING MORE PERTINENT INFO

POOR JANIE, SUCH AN EASY READ:rolleyes:

PS: JANIE MAY BE ON HIS HOME BOARD, BUT THERE IS ONE UNDENIABLE FACT --- I KNOW, THAT HE KNOWS, THAT I KNOW  LOL   NUFF SAID

Who the hell is going to read some all-caps internet rage wall o' text?

mqdefault.jpg

I'M SO SORRY HOMER, BUT IF ONLY YOU HAD THE INNATE INTELLIGENCE TO ASK FIRST ----**WHY THE USE OF CAPS?*** BEFORE DEMONSTRATING A SUSPECT IQ, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD YOU'RE ANSWER WHICH IS ---- READY FOR THIS? YOU SURE?  I RECENTLY HAD MAJOR EYE SURGERY--

SEE, IF YOU HAD ONLY ASKED, YOU WOULD HAVE, EVEN FOR A MOMENT IN TIME, FOOLED OTHERS TO THINK, HERES HOMER, HE HAS AVG INTELLIGENCE, BUT YOU BLEW IT HOMER, YOU BLEW IT:huh:

NOW GO STAND OVER THERE IN THE CORNER WITH YOU'RE GUY PAL JANIE

CANT WAIT FOR YOU'RE REPLY, SINCE NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE USE OF CAPS. YOU WILL BE FORCED TO MAKE SOMETHING UP, THIS IS WHAT SOME OF YOU DO BEST, TRUTH BE DAMNED

JUST THINK, YOU MUST LIVE OUT THE THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LIFE TRAPPED WITH A BRAIN THAT DOESN'T FUNCTION PROPERLY... TERRIBLE THOUGHT!   :o

:lol: no kidding, i'm literally not even reading his posts but boy am I in his head.

TRANSLATION: WHAT JANIE IS REALLY THINKING---- ITS BEST TO SAY "I'M NOT READING HIS STUFF"  IT MEANS I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THE CHANCE TO RESPOND SINCE THE POSSIBILITY OF SAYING SOMETHING STUPID IS HIGH ON THE RICTER SCALE 

THIS IS THE OUT I USE EACH TIME I COULD POSSIBLY BE EXPOSED, EMBARRASSED, HUMILIATED. WHY, IS IT OBVIOUS?

AM I IN FACT, A DEAD GIVEAWAY?

ONE CORRECTION, WHEN I SAID "IM IN HIS HEAD" THATS NOT EXACTLY THE HEAD I HAD IN MIND:3:

Archived