Police the Police

oldschooler

I will say in potential defense of the second officer, without seeing the official report, it happened so fast the second cop may have honestly thought that he was being dragged before shooting since the shooter did end up on the ground. You would assume that's the logical series of events which can make you think you saw something you didn't see.

Obviously a bad idea. When I was at UC, CPD had issues with UCPD even turning on emergency flashers when on city roadways. They need to be protecting students, faculty, visitors and Univ property. Not attempting to be "city" cops. This will cost UC a bundle as CPD washes their hands of connection to this murder.

You'll get no argument from me.

They made statements/reports (pre video release) that they saw him being dragged. Video showed car went forward after the head shot with the drivers hands up.
Prosecuter took heat for not releasing video earlier. Interviewing the officers BEFORE releasing the video in hindsight was brilliant on his part.

Yeah smart move.

Here is the official report.  Looks like officer Kidd has some explaining to do.

This is what I want to know, is Kidd going to cop to admitting he really didnt see anything, which at best is falsifying a report or at worst obstruction? He obviously lied, is he going to get charged with anything?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As most of you probably know, a 9-year old Baltimore girl was struck & killed by a stray bullet from a drive-by.  Her mom, for reasons I will chalk up to grief & trauma, decided the facebook page for Black Lives Matter should be held responsible.  This has, no surprise, "gone viral" which is a nice way of saying "internet circle jerk".  This has fueled more discussions of the failings of the black community and on and on.. 

So I thought this might be a good time to ask..  What was Jared Fogle's home life like growing up?  Was it a single-parent household? What kind of music did he listen to?  The majority of child predators, after all, are middle-aged white men.  What is this sickness in the white community? Where are the values?

Or is it, just maybe, completely fucking absurd to hold an entire race responsible for the actions of one individual?

I'm waiting for the usual suspects to try and justify this.. Maybe Michale Weston will suggest he had a lethal cigarette in one of his upraised hands that he could have possible flicked into the eye of one of these poor misunderstood pigs I I mean officers..

The fact the sheriff is saying we need to wait for "all the facts to come out" is pretty fucked up.. What facts could possible excuse this? Nothing he said nor did earlier has any bearing on what is obviously cold blooded murder.

I can't take it any more.. Fuck tha mother fucking police.

Archived