Police the Police

oldschooler

That story is different than the one I referenced in Chicago with a group of armed white guys. The one you just referenced was in phoenix and was staged.

Nope. Check your link. It's a story about the rally in Phoenix told by a Chicago  tv station.

I know you guys don't want to hear it or believe it, but when the story happened, all of the MSM were showing a picture from behind of a man with an AR slung over his shoulder and all were careful not to show his skin color. Outlets like Fox and Drudge and Breitbart showed the whole image revealing that he was black.

Staged or not, he was black.

You guys say that the right wing outlets distort news, and they do. But you won't admit the left wing outlets do too. IMHO even more egregiously. Remember the way the Zimmerman 911 call was edited? "He looks black"? Cutting out the part where the 911 operator asked what race he was, and all the other things Zimmerman said. Most everything that passes for news is propaganda for whichever way the side the outlet "reporting" it wants it to look. They manipulate the masses and people eat it up.

Guy one:Can you find videos of armed African Americans not getting harassed.

Guy two:Here's one.

Guy one:That doesn't count.

Yes.

"They" do a whole lot of things.  Like make weak attempts at trolling, for example.  Hate it when "they" do that.

It's like I said "There are a lot of kids starving in this Country."

And Weston decides he wants to post pics of obese kids like that means those

kids I was referring to aren't really starving. 

You know you and i agree on about everything. I really don't know what your talking about on this one. From one I can tell there is one issue here where we are on opposite sides. If you think I don't think childhood hunger is a huge issue you are wrong.

So you're trying to justify them killing unarmed people and abusing power? 

Because that's what this thread is about. 

Geez, way to overreact! 

I think the point, if you'll just calm down for a second, is that people are scary and it would be much easier to just shoot them.

Why do you hate the police?

So you're trying to justify them killing unarmed people and abusing power? 

Because that's what this thread is about. 

This conversation has spanned several different threads. Police have to be on edge when working with criminals because criminals are dangerous people who could try to harm them at any moment. You seem to be absolving anyone who is killed by the police who happens to be African American from any role they played in their own death. The reality is that when the police are investigating a crime they need to be hyper vigilant. No one is absolving the police from over stepping their bounds. This certainly happens at times. What I am doing is saying many on this board and in the community are absurd when they chastise police without knowing the entire situation. The Micheal Brown case is a perfect example. 

It would be interesting to see the number of police deaths there are and how many are caused by known criminals and then break that all down by race. 

It would be interesting to see the number of police deaths there are and how many are caused by known criminals and then break that all down by race. 

I, for one, would like to see it broken down by hair color or whether the killer was left or right-handed.

You know, while we're grasping at straws and all.

Poor people commit more crimes, therefore police should treat all poor as criminals?

I, for one, would like to see it broken down by hair color or whether the killer was left or right-handed.

You know, while we're grasping at straws and all.

Poor people commit more crimes, therefore police should treat all poor as criminals?

Its like your a logical vortex of not understanding anything with depth. I like it. Keeps me on my toes. "How will T-dub read this straight forward comment." Always leaves me guessing. 

Archived