White Woman pretends to be black...

Numbers

Jeb Bush is a pretend latino.

He's just assuming the rejected latino identity of Rafael "Ted" Cruz.

OT: IDK if I'm buying this "transracial" stuff but it's hardly my call to make.  I am reminded of "Black Like Me", though.  Did everyone else have to read that for school? There's a point where the author realizes that, as much as he learned from the project, he was always able to reassure himself that he could "go back" to being White whenever he wanted, which is obviously not an option for most people.

Or, to put it another way, I can "self-identify" as an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter but that won't give me the ability to launch Hellfire missiles, nor (more importantly) would I expect the nearby airport to suddenly allow me on the flight line.

In her case I would say it's more an issue of lying for personal gain

bruce jenner got to turn into a girl, why can't she  be black? born in the wrong  body.

trans-race

Ouch. Never gave it that kind of spin. OK, let's look at the situation that she may be black on some sort of level. At what point, legally, do we as a government recognize this person's new race ? Can we afford to recognize these trans-race individuals at the detriment to those that are truly belonging to this race or another ?

Ouch. Never gave it that kind of spin. OK, let's look at the situation that she may be black on some sort of level. At what point, legally, do we as a government recognize this person's new race ? Can we afford to recognize these trans-race individuals at the detriment to those that are truly belonging to this race or another ?

hell yes, this needs to be an official condition honoured by the LBGQYTA

She resigns:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Rachel-Dolezal-Steps-Down-NAACP-Spokane-Race-White-Black-307383461.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DCBrand

The embattled leader of the NAACP in Spokane is stepping down from her post, she said Monday, days after her parents' claims that she has falsely portrayed herself as black for years sparked calls for her resignation and a nationwide dialogue about racial identity.

"It is with complete allegiance to the cause of racial and social justice and the NAACP that I step aside from the Presidency and pass the baton to my Vice President, Naima Quarles-Burnley," Rachel Dolezal said in a statement on the chapter's Facebook page Monday morning.

Dolezal's parents had told the "Today" show Monday that they think she pretended to be black as a way to hurt them, and that they have been estranged from her for years.

"I think Rachel has tried to damage her biological family and those kind of claims, as false as they were, seem to serve her purposes in her mind," her mother Ruthanne Dolezal told the "Today" show.

10945654_10207098357681851_2862513350546

This sums it all up for me. I mean really, How much of ourselves do we misrepresent every day ? How many times have we misrepresented other items ? Isn't it a betrayal of trust ? Note: Car sales people not allowed to comment due to selling soul a long time ago... :)

This sums it all up for me. I mean really, How much of ourselves do we misrepresent every day ? How many times have we misrepresented other items ? Isn't it a betrayal of trust ? Note: Car sales people not allowed to comment due to selling soul a long time ago... :)

More car buyers lie than Car salesmen.

Archived