Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

37 minutes ago, JC said:

This season has been incredible. A lot of people bitching about time-travel stuff, but it's a TV show with Dragons and dead skeletons that fight, so I'm not sure why people need it to be real time.

Agreed totally.. 

that episode 4 was something else. amazing.. 

• 2 weeks later...

the last two episodes have been amazing... so much to take in... the dragons alone have made out awesome.. they are spending some money on this shit!!!!

Pumped for this last episode of the season... I see the Night King riding his new white dragon in to westeros to end the episode and then we have to wit like 18 months to see what happens.....

10 hours ago, fluhartz said:

the last two episodes have been amazing... so much to take in... the dragons alone have made out awesome.. they are spending some money on this shit!!!!

Pumped for this last episode of the season... I see the Night King riding his new white dragon in to westeros to end the episode and then we have to wit like 18 months to see what happens.....

Aside from the gaping plot holes with travel times (that I'm happy to ignore) it's been pretty good.  I think the writing has suffered though. Seems obvious they're no longer adapting the script from a novel as the dialogue has really suffered IMO.  Some good one-liners (great one below) but much more of a TV feel than previous seasons overall.  The Dorne & Ironborn subplots kind of went Spy vs Spy and canceled each other out without ever amounting to much.  The Sand Snakes in particular were disappointing. 

Why-aren%2527t-you-happy-What-do-you-wan

9 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Aside from the gaping plot holes with travel times (that I'm happy to ignore) it's been pretty good.  I think the writing has suffered though. Seems obvious they're no longer adapting the script from a novel as the dialogue has really suffered IMO.  Some good one-liners (great one below) but much more of a TV feel than previous seasons overall.  The Dorne & Ironborn subplots kind of went Spy vs Spy and canceled each other out without ever amounting to much.  The Sand Snakes in particular were disappointing. 

Why-aren%2527t-you-happy-What-do-you-wan

I agree that the writing is suffering... more of the show producers making this up because the books are b behind... I have really liked this season over all though.

I agree about the sand snakes.. wanted them to be so much more.. 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Finally binged this show over the past 3 weeks.

Aria Stark is a boss.

That is all.

Her and Sansa.. love how they played littlefinger..

now hurry up and wait 18 months for the last season...lol

I think I am going to start from the beginning.. I think it will be kind of fun to watch all the crazy shit play out again...

Her and Sansa.. love how they played littlefinger..

now hurry up and wait 18 months for the last season...lol

I think I am going to start from the beginning.. I think it will be kind of fun to watch all the crazy shit play out again...

That and the way she got revenge for the red wedding

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I think the most satisfying death though was Ramsey Bolton's

him and Joffrey 

I mean Ramsey was just pure evil and it was very satisfying (again Sansa is a bass) but Joffrey was such a little cunt.. It was great to see his face turn purple.. lol

• 1 year later...

Think having the battle half way through signaled that they were going to beat TNK, which disappointed me. Thought so many major characters making it through was a little bit of a cop out, but I suppose that makes it certain the battle for KL will be a bloodbath. 

Great episode. It's too bad we'll never get the books to see how George was going to wrap this up. He clearly has no intention on releasing anything.

Archived