Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

11 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Are you sure The MILF Queen is dead?  That would be too easy.

I would say so and it's so fucking stupid.

She has been the star of the show and the hated villain for years and this is how she goes...

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

image.png.ae2ddb7de538b56df6845b8739c099a2.pngUnknown.jpeg.a4f2a0e55fdae269a1875641d86af5f6.jpeg

yep... been a great man, came up from being a slave to be the leader of an army... Ah, I'll jsut start killing people who have surrendered.. 

so much to hate about this episode

visually it was amazing.. the scenes of Drogon burning down shit was awesome.

when they first started blowing up the gate and offing the golden company was unreal.. Oh yea, way to buld up the golden company forever and then kill them in like ten seconds..

On 5/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, High School Harry said:

Are you sure The MILF Queen is dead?  That would be too easy.

There is one episode left, they have to work out the whole Jon or Danni on the throne thing. Cerci is done.

10 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

Yeah - I get why they brought them together and then had them killed together....but it could have been so much cooler.

Yeah, that was the only thing that bothered me about the episode. they could have killed her off in a more spectacular way.

7 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

There is one episode left, they have to work out the whole Jon or Danni on the throne thing. Cerci is done.

I concede.  She ded.  I was just expecting something more sinister.

But DAYAM I thought she was hot.  Just the vision of her bringing up my first cup of

coffee the morning after wearing nothing but my Carson Palmer jersey and her snide little grin...

"Would you like to cream with your coffee, High School?"

Danni now only has one friend in the world albeit a big scaley flying thing with nasty breath.

And Grey Worm.  Maybe Aaron Rodgers, too.

So someone is going to take Danni down... Snowflake, Short Round or the ugly little dyke in a horse,

And turn the Throne over to the Stark Sisters and Tyrion gets the hand job.

I didn't love it and I didn't hate it. I'm just hoping I get to read the final two books and see how George wanted it to play out. I don't think thats going to be the case though.

Same, I didn't love or hate it.  I just feel like they rushed too many things and only cared about properly ending only some of the characters and said "fuck it" to the rest. It needed a full 10 episodes to properly end it. Gonna leave a bit disappointed to be honest.

same... didn't love it or hate it.

I was pissed last week when Cersi and Jamie got offed the way they did (didn't think it was harsh enough), but seeing Tyrion dig them out and Jamies are around her was pretty damn effective. 

The Jon and Danny stuff played out exactly like I thought it would. You could tell he was going to stab her as soon as they started talking, and the way drogon looked at him before he went in.. I knew he wouldn't kill Jon (although he was super pissed/sad)

Drogon waking up out of that rubble was some badass shit..so cool looking.

When Sam was suggesting a democracy to the panel I was like WTF, may as well turn this shit off (I wouldn't have), that shit would never fly back then. Then they all laughed at him. I thought that was hilarious.

Bran king of the realm is fine

Sansa queen of the North is fine

Jon going back to the wall is fine

Ayra doing whatever she is doing is fine

It all ended up ok, I just feel unsatisfied.. and I am sad that it is over.

3 hours ago, fluhartz said:

same... didn't love it or hate it.

I was pissed last week when Cersi and Jamie got offed the way they did (didn't think it was harsh enough), but seeing Tyrion dig them out and Jamies are around her was pretty damn effective. 

The Jon and Danny stuff played out exactly like I thought it would. You could tell he was going to stab her as soon as they started talking, and the way drogon looked at him before he went in.. I knew he wouldn't kill Jon (although he was super pissed/sad)

Drogon waking up out of that rubble was some badass shit..so cool looking.

When Sam was suggesting a democracy to the panel I was like WTF, may as well turn this shit off (I wouldn't have), that shit would never fly back then. Then they all laughed at him. I thought that was hilarious.

Bran king of the realm is fine

Sansa queen of the North is fine

Jon going back to the wall is fine

Ayra doing whatever she is doing is fine

It all ended up ok, I just feel unsatisfied.. and I am sad that it is over.

This is pretty much where I'm at.  I think it may have been better for me if they would have fleshed some of the stories out a little more this season.  Everything felt a little more rushed.

Archived