Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Montana Bengal

Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

Recommended Posts

 

 

Spin-offs Are Coming

 

  • prequel Baratheon/Ned/Mad King war
  • Dorya the Explorer
  • Bron's Brothels, Beerhalls & Backstabs
  • Drogon & Friends
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

 

 

Spin-offs Are Coming

 

  • prequel Baratheon/Ned/Mad King war
  • Dorya the Explorer
  • Bron's Brothels, Beerhalls & Backstabs
  • Drogon & Friends

If Bran the Broken is the Three Eyed Raven, is Ser Bron The One Eyed Trouser Snake?

 

Surprised we didn't learn that Brianna of Tarth was going to have to have her armor let out because she is preggo with the next Lannister bastard.  But good ol' Jamie.  Gotta give him credit for keeping it in the family.

 

As for the episode.  I, too, was OK with it.  A strong "Meh" rating.  A compromise finale to piss off the fewest people possible while at the same time something to piss off everyone.

 

Jon Snowflake, who I have never liked, wins the All Time Douche Award for murdering Dany when and how he did.  She was deeply in love with him, gave him all of her trust and loyalty, and he stealth stabbed her at the point where she was most vulnerable and trusting.  What a douche thing to do.  

Bitch.

 

OT... watching totally watered down Catch 22 on Hulu.  Makes me realize how great the original was.  Where's a Blockbuster when you really need one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, High School Harry said:

 

 

Jon Snowflake, who I have never liked, wins the All Time Douche Award for murdering Dany when and how he did.  She was deeply in love with him, gave him all of her trust and loyalty, and he stealth stabbed her at the point where she was most vulnerable and trusting.  What a douche thing to do.  

Bitch.

 

OT... watching totally watered down Catch 22 on Hulu.  Makes me realize how great the original was.  Where's a Blockbuster when you really need one?

 

Yeah he'd rather stab her in the gut than say no to her, that was some spineless shit.  Detective Drogon being able to deduce that her ambition for the throne was her undoing like damn maybe the dragon should be king with that kind of insight?  Or maybe they're just like a big housecat and destroyed it because FUCK YOUR POINTY CHAIR BITCH now feed me

 

Not even joking about the spin-offs, heard they were already filming one and had options for at least 2 more.  My titles were, um, speculative. HBO holler at your boy, let's bleed this thing dry while anyone still cares.  I could see an entire mini-series of just Sam walking around tunelessly whistling to himself.  Maybe he buys some chips from a street vendor & then, like, Jennifer Aniston?

 

Anyway that Chernobyl series has been really good so far, soundtrack is incredible but I listen to some weird music sometimes.  Fits well with the show though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bran the Brain Numb sits on the Porcelain Throne for 300 years without speaking.

He is finally approached by the great-great (or so) grandson of Arya and Hot Pies

who finds out he has been dead since the day after his election.

As far as anyone can tell, Bran's last words were "I like turtles".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 12:21 PM, JC said:

Think having the battle half way through signaled that they were going to beat TNK, which disappointed me. Thought so many major characters making it through was a little bit of a cop out, but I suppose that makes it certain the battle for KL will be a bloodbath. 

 

Great episode. It's too bad we'll never get the books to see how George was going to wrap this up. He clearly has no intention on releasing anything.

I know you wrote this before the finale, but it's basically been said that the series ends the same way the books will, with the books of course going into more detail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 8:12 PM, Jamie_B said:

Cerci?

 

Yeah they really let her off easy. That bothered me too.

 

I disagree (shocker lol)

 

I think taking someone who's had ultimate power for so long and leaving her a shriveling, helpless, crying mess in the basement of her own castle with no hope is the ultimate justice.  Sure, seeing her burned by Drogon would have been cool too, but I think the way it went down was very poetic.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 8:20 AM, Bengals1181 said:

 

I disagree (shocker lol)

 

I think taking someone who's had ultimate power for so long and leaving her a shriveling, helpless, crying mess in the basement of her own castle with no hope is the ultimate justice.  Sure, seeing her burned by Drogon would have been cool too, but I think the way it went down was very poetic.

I guess. It was just a big letdown as I think alot of people wanted to see her get a torturous death. The show had done it with all of the best villains whether it be Geoffry, or Ramsey, and just leaving her to die that way when they killed off the others in a glorious fashion was disappointing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×