Bristol Palin preggers

Go Skins

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bristol-palin-tweets-shes-pregnant-child/story?id=32036289

Bristol Palin, daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, announced Thursday she is expecting her second child.

She tweeted the news linking to s blog post that acknowledged she was making the announcement earlier than she anticipated, but assured readers, “I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace.”

In a blog post titled "Big News," Palin wrote:

I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant. ... I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you. But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy. My little family always has, and always will come first. Tripp, this new baby, and I will all be fine, because God is merciful."

Doesn't appear so.

Yeah I know two otherwise-intelligent women, one of whom claims she is a mother because her ex apparently convinced her a diet high in asparagus was an effective means of birth control & the other is relying on the pull-out method.

You really think Jesus was a product of immaculate conception?

Product of rape by a Roman soldier, probably.  The "Gift from God" thing is what people back then said when this happened.

He didn't let it hold him back, though.

:ninja:

Archived