Palestinian state

Jamie_B

I love this new pope,   although I think Israel is not going to let this happen I think its time the world puts pressure on Israel,  I'm sick of their shit and hopefully people start opening their eyes on what they are doing

A true Palestinian nation seems to me the best move for Israel's long-term security. I admit this woukd also require Palestine to function like a real unified nation & not just a staging ground for Hamas or whoever.

Unfortunately, too many rouge nations and groups have a vested interest in the continuation of the Palestinian problem.  A solution is not wanted since it might paint Israel in a positive light.

Unfortunately, too many rouge nations and groups have a vested interest in the continuation of the Palestinian problem.  A solution is not wanted since it might paint Israel in a positive light.

Isreal's continued land grab in the name of security isnt going to help them get painted in a positive light.

Isreal's continued land grab in the name of security isnt going to help them get painted in a positive light.

The best solution possible was on the table while Clinton was President....the Palestinians balked.  They will never get such a deal again.   Arafat never wanted one since the suitcases full of money would have stopped.

Archived