Go-Bengals Ticket Exchange

I'd like to float the possibility of using the boards as a sort of clearinghouse, hooking up fans who are looking for tickets to upcoming home games and season ticket holders who may have extras.  The intent here is to try to generate a win-win for Bengal fans by putting people who want to be at games in seats owned by people who, for whatever reason, cannot attend... while simultaneously cutting down the number of enemy team fans sitting in our stadium.

Here's a seating chart to help everyone out:

55f4ca55-9136-4468-9faa-401e714c02d8.jpg

UPDATED 9/7 7:30pm ET

To kick things off, I'll go first.

Our season ticket account has 4 seats in Section 104, Row 18.  We have four households who split the tickets between us, and after comparing everyone's schedules this year we have a few pairs of extras that are on the table.  The opponents and dates are:

• 4-Oct: Kansas City (Sunday, 1pm), 1 pair SOLD 
  • 29-Nov: St Louis (Thanksgiving Sunday, 1pm*), 2 pairs  (1 pair SOLD, 1 pair remains)
  • 13-Dec: Pittsburgh (Sunday 1pm*), 1 pair SOLD 

* = flex-eligible date

Note, me and LT will be at the Pittsburgh game RIGHT NEXT to the pair shown above.  If you dare give them to anyone who shows up with a stitch of yellow on their uniform you will be outted and banned!

Section 104 is on the home sideline, lined up with the south goal line.  It's the section adjacent to the team tunnel and is best-known as the section where "#1 Fan" stands:

pbs_104.jpg  l.jpg

I am in the market for 2 Giants tickets.

Somebody help Hooky out - my Giants tickets are gone.

Note also, I've just posted a pair for Pittsburgh.  Face value, but if you dare to send a Steeler fan in those seats there will be repercussions!

Somebody help Hooky out - my Giants tickets are gone.

Note also, I've just posted a pair for Pittsburgh.  Face value, but if you dare to send a Steeler fan in those seats there will be repercussions!

Thanks, Amish.

My second set of season tickets that I keep for profit (or maintenance of friendships) might be  available.   Sec 344 row 13 seats 11/12.   It's front row of upper section of the upper deck toward the middle of the row....ie no obstructions whatsoever.  Great for short fans as it is away from the stairs and nobody is sitting in front of you.  I'm thinking $550 each range...which I what I would reasonably hope to net from online resellers.  Yeah, they are over face...but there is no PSL/COA or transaction fees for buyers either, remember....win/win.  And, "yes", as a courtesy to my fellow faithful, I would let you have right of first refusal for playoff tickes at cost.   

pbs_344a.jpg         

5 rows

If I'm not mistaken, I know you. I think it was you that we got tickets from a while back. Thanks if that was you. Those are some awesome seats. My tickets are real close to them.

Dr. Tarzan, hope to see you at the tailgate again this year.

My second set of season tickets that I keep for profit (or maintenance of friendships) might be  available.   Sec 344 row 13 seats 11/12.   It's front row of upper section of the upper deck toward the middle of the row....ie no obstructions whatsoever.  Great for short fans as it is away from the stairs and nobody is sitting in front of you.  I'm thinking $550 each range...which I what I would reasonably hope to net from online resellers.  Yeah, they are over face...but there is no PSL/COA or transaction fees for buyers either, remember....win/win.  And, "yes", as a courtesy to my fellow faithful, I would let you have right of first refusal for playoff tickes at cost.   

pbs_344a.jpg         

PM'd you about these.

Anyone going to the game at Denver or know a good way to get tickets for that besides stub hub?

there really is no good way.. local broker is denverticket.com  might be slightly cheaper since youd be buyingdirect.. but tickets are quite expensive here..

hey guys and gals....i have two seats in section 150 row 6 for both preseason games at face value if anyone is interested.  i have these seats for all games and will be posting on here throughout the season for games which something comes up and my wife and i cant attend.  This is our first season as season ticket holders and we are very excited.  We also are interested in any parking passes (minus the garage) that anyone has to get rid for any of the regular season games.

hey guys and gals....i have two seats in section 150 row 6 for both preseason games at face value if anyone is interested.  i have these seats for all games and will be posting on here throughout the season for games which something comes up and my wife and i cant attend.  This is our first season as season ticket holders and we are very excited.  We also are interested in any parking passes (minus the garage) that anyone has to get rid for any of the regular season games.

I may have a lot 1 year pass. I bought it before I found one in Lot A If you are interested PM me

Archived