Go-Bengals Ticket Exchange

have a pair left for the bengals/bears preseason game, $95/pair, reg $95/ea, PM me if interested, or SMS me, 720-767-2886

i can email or mail tickets..

Great seats. We sat in them yesterday. Somebody help out Go and yourself. I got the Giants tix. Amazing BOGO offer.

I went to the Jets game last year and the "vendors" aren't letting pre-season tickets go as cheap as they used to. You should jump on Go's deal.

I have two tickets to the Chiefs game on Oct 4th. Section 110 row 27 these are 50 yard line seats Bengals sideline. I won them at a charity auction and I figured I'd list them here at a discounted rate. Asking price here is $135 each (I have more than that in them). These are hard tickets and they will be shipped via usps flat rate box. I have them listed on stubhub for $150 each. Help me ensure these tickets go to a Bengals fan! These must go as a pair and PayPal is the only accepted form of payment. 

WHODEY! 

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

^bump

Just added tickets to the Chiefs game.  We have 4, but I think I'll take one of them for myself unless someone ends up wanting them all.  I'm showing 1 pair as available, but can easily make a 2nd pair appear.  Here's the update:

Our season ticket account has 4 seats in Section 104, Row 18.  We have four households who split the tickets between us, and after comparing everyone's schedules this year we have a few pairs of extras that are on the table.  The opponents and dates are:

• 4-Oct: Kansas City (Sunday, 1pm), 1 pair  <--NEW
  • 29-Nov: St Louis (Thanksgiving Sunday, 1pm*), 2 pairs
  • 13-Dec: Pittsburgh (Sunday 1pm*), 1 pair

* = flex-eligible date

with some unexpected home repairs falling in my lap...i have 2 tickets to all games in section 150 row 6 plus a lot 1 parking pass to all games . I wont seperate the parking pass from the tickets. I will be putting these on nflticketexhange and ebay looking to turn a profit to help with expenses.  I will sell them for less on here than i will be asking on ticketexchange or ebay if anyone is interested.  If interested send me a private message....if for profit is not allowed on this board...totally understand and i will delete. 

who dey

sean

I have two tickets to the Chiefs game on Oct 4th. Section 110 row 27 these are 50 yard line seats Bengals sideline. I won them at a charity auction and I figured I'd list them here at a discounted rate. Asking price here is $135 each (I have more than that in them). These are hard tickets and they will be shipped via usps flat rate box. I have them listed on stubhub for $150 each. Help me ensure these tickets go to a Bengals fan! These must go as a pair and PayPal is the only accepted form of payment. 

WHODEY! 

image.jpg

Bump for a price reduction, these are now listed on Stubhub, I'm taking a hit on these but would rather see a Bengals fan in these seats! 

Archived