Go-Bengals Ticket Exchange

CincyInDC, myself, and another lurker member need tickets, so if there's a 4 pack available, we're interested.

Here's my contribution to the tailgate (considering it makes it past the TSA screeners in my checked bag).

It might taste like lighter fluid, but it's straight from Vegas and it's free, so...

Photo Sep 27, 16 44 19.jpg

I know I can just grab a single off Ticketmaster... there's a nice aisle seat about a half dozen rows from the field right behind the south goalposts... but it's not as much fun being surrounded by strangers.  Heck, I might just get a cheap canopy level seat and watch the game SRO from the picnic area in front of the escalator or go up to the Pepsi Bottle Bridge and just stay there.  :)

CincyInDC, myself, and another lurker member need tickets, so if there's a 4 pack available, we're interested.

Here's my contribution to the tailgate (considering it makes it past the TSA screeners in my checked bag).

It might taste like lighter fluid, but it's straight from Vegas and it's free, so...

Flocko:

If neither of us get our ticket situation squared away by Friday, I suggest we go in together to get 5 adjacent seats from TM.  If the pattern established on the past three home games holds true, this Friday should be a fee-free day on TM for Bengals tickets.

I'm looking at South Endzone, Section 154.  There are several sets of adjacent seats at $80 - including a 5-pack in row 32 - that should fit our needs.  The seats at the rear of 154 are $65 if that's easier.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.da429337c167efa53c98f

(154 is the section in the center of the screen cap above).

Let me know.  I am currently planning to overnight at a Marriott near CVG on Saturday and head to the stadium in the morning.  My Google Voice number is 541-WHODEY-1.

Flocko:

If neither of us get our ticket situation squared away by Friday, I suggest we go in together to get 5 adjacent seats from TM.  If the pattern established on the past three home games holds true, this Friday should be a fee-free day on TM for Bengals tickets.

I'm looking at South Endzone, Section 154.  There are several sets of adjacent seats at $80 - including a 5-pack in row 32 - that should fit our needs.  The seats at the rear of 154 are $65 if that's easier.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.da429337c167efa53c98fbefaf4ecca0.jpg

(154 is the section in the center of the screen cap above).

Let me know.  I am currently planning to overnight at a Marriott near CVG on Saturday and head to the stadium in the morning.  My Google Voice number is 541-WHODEY-1.

You talking about the Courtyard Marriott ? If so, we need to hit up the German restaurant the night before the game.

You talking about the Courtyard Marriott ? If so, we need to hit up the German restaurant the night before the game.

I'm at the big airport Marriott, but I think the Courtyard is either adjacent or one exit away.  There are three Marriott properties right at CVG.  But if that's the neighborhood you're talking about, I'm in!

FYI - I used to stay at the Covington Courtyard, the one right across the river from PBS, but they're sold out this weekend.

I also need tickets to the Seattle game. My oldest son is almost fourteen, plays football and really wants to go to his very first game and I'd really like to take him. I need two tickets please, and help greatly appreciated.

Almost 14? Crap! It doesn't seem that long ago that we were talking about the babies. My son will be 12 in a couple weeks.

Archived