Go-Bengals Ticket Exchange

This is a Very Bad week to try to get reasonably-priced tickets.  The 12th Man Bandwagon is in town.  Unless someone on this thread has spares and is willing to share with a minimal markup, you're going to be coughing up an arm and a leg to get in on Sunday.

I do not know how much StubHub is asking, but there are upper bowl seats on TM (redirected from http://www.bengals.com/tickets/single-game.html?icampaign=tickets_cin_landing_singlegame) in the $150 range, lower bowl in the low $200s.

Might be better off waiting for one of the next two home games - plenty of tickets available for Thursday Night against the Stains and Monday Night against the Toxins.

• 3 weeks later...

Just FYI.   Houston is not a sell out.    Bunch of face value tickets available and good seats.     

On a side note:  This seems to be reoccurring theme.  Just about all the crappier seats ($40 face) get sold before the 50 yard line uppers.    Kinda telling how they've overpriced those seats if you corner seats are going before 50 yard line.

I wanted to put this out here early. If anyone here isnt going to purchase playoff tickets (when available) and/or plan to sell them due to scheduling conflict or the like, Im very interested and will paypal immediately. Please keep me in mind should the Bengals host a playoff game and you cannot attend. Thanks. 

I wanted to put this out here early. If anyone here isnt going to purchase playoff tickets (when available) and/or plan to sell them due to scheduling conflict or the like, Im very interested and will paypal immediately. Please keep me in mind should the Bengals host a playoff game and you cannot attend. Thanks.

Nasty:

What you might want to do (or see if anyone reading this is willing to do) is ask for a Season ticket holder who might be willing to order extra tickets for you.  IIRC, in years past the Ticket Office has given Holders the option of buying extra seats when they pay their Playoff invoice.  When offered, the extras are generally upper canopy, upper rows, corners, etc, because they come from the seats that aren't sold to other Holders.  But Holders are usually given first crack at unclaimed seats before they go on sale to the general public.

I am unlikely to be able to be "that" person for you, because even though I manage the account that's in my name, we have four households that share our four-seat account, and most of the households will want pairs of tickets - any extras we order will be used by us.  But our story isn't necessarily the same for others, and you might find someone willing to order extras (if offered this year) if you're able to get them the money immediately.

Just a thought.

Hello all,

I'm planning on taking a road trip from my hometown of Maryland to Cincinnati to watch a Bengals game. I was going to take the 8+ hour drive over there the day after thanksgiving and be a tourist all weekend and then see the Rams game that Sunday afternoon. I will be going by myself and am searching for 1 single individual ticket.   Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

P.s- If there is any points of interest or cool things I should check out please let me know, I do not know ANYTHING about the cincinnati area. Thank you!

EDIT: I was planning to stay at an airbnb at Garrard st and 18th in covington, ky. Is that a safe place or will i surely not make it out alive?

Who Dey!

Nasty:

What you might want to do (or see if anyone reading this is willing to do) is ask for a Season ticket holder who might be willing to order extra tickets for you.  IIRC, in years past the Ticket Office has given Holders the option of buying extra seats when they pay their Playoff invoice.  When offered, the extras are generally upper canopy, upper rows, corners, etc, because they come from the seats that aren't sold to other Holders.  But Holders are usually given first crack at unclaimed seats before they go on sale to the general public.

I am unlikely to be able to be "that" person for you, because even though I manage the account that's in my name, we have four households that share our four-seat account, and most of the households will want pairs of tickets - any extras we order will be used by us.  But our story isn't necessarily the same for others, and you might find someone willing to order extras (if offered this year) if you're able to get them the money immediately.

Just a thought.

Thanks for the info Amish, id definitely prefer seats in the lower ring, so if none appear here ill have to go the stubhub route. Next season I plan to look into season tickets. 

Archived