Go-Bengals Ticket Exchange

Playoff Ticket Update:

The Bengals today announced via email to current Season Ticket Holders that extra Playoff Packages are now available for purchase.  These are seats that belong to other Holders but that were not purchased by them before the deadline.  Current Holders who purchased ALL of their Playoff seats may buy any of the unsold seats now by contacting the Bengals (866-621-8383).  Be prepared to be on hold 10-15 minutes, they're getting swamped this morning.  Seats will be sold on a first-come / first-served basis, and Holders may purchase up to as many extra seats as they have in their Season Ticket account.  (If you have 2 seats in your account, you can buy 1-2 extras... If you have 4 seats, you can buy 1-4 extras... you get the idea.)

Tickets will go on sale to the general public next week, or possibly the week after, depending on the pace of sales to current Holders.

Be aware that there is very little chance that the extra seats you buy will be anywhere near your regular Season Ticket seats.  Be prepared for your extras to be in a completely different area, or on a different level, than where you usually sit.

For Go-Bengals Fans:

If you are a Season Ticket Holder and bought all of your Playoff Tickets, now is the time to snap up extras while you have the largest selection of desired seats.  If you are NOT a Holder, now is the time to make friends with a Holder and make arrangements to have someone buy seats for you.  You *can* call the Bengals and pay for seats using another Holder's account information - the Bengals don't care who pays for the seats - but the tickets will be mailed to the Holder at their address of record.  You will have to work details for delivery out with your Holder.

I'm waiting to hear whether Harry or LT are going to grab any of the 4 extras we can order before doing anything.  I certainly don't need an extra for myself, but I'm not the only one sharing tickets in our account.

I already have season tics and just called and ordered two more for the playoffs.  Will make them available here (at cost) as soon as I see how things shake down.

Bad news... they are Club Seats and... next to me.

Section 215 ... Row 15 ... Seats 5 and 6 

Actually partially covered if it rains.

I already have season tics and just called and ordered two more for the playoffs.  Will make them available here (at cost) as soon as I see how things shake down.

Bad news... they are Club Seats and... next to me.

Section 215 ... Row 15 ... Seats 5 and 6 

Actually partially covered if it rains.

Pics?  Cost?

Pics?  Cost?

No pics, but check the Bengals stadium map.  The seats directly across the aisle are virtually the same but the price goes up significantly.  The seats are only two away from the aisle so not a lot of people to crawl over (I would be one of them) to make a run for the rest room.

Not sure of the cost yet but that is set by the NFL.  Also found out when I called that those who did the playoff ticket order early in the season will print those off online rather than having something sent through the mail. The extras will be sent through the mail.

Oh I see.  You took the pay-as-we-play option, so there's no pricing info yet.  I took the pay-up-front option, because (1) I like pretty cardboard tickets rather than printed paper, and; (2) I know I'll be buying my seats next year so don't mind a credit applied to my account.

I am extremely interested in buying 2 playoff tickets from any member with extras available. Id like to be in lower bowl but will consider all options. Im buying tix one way or another id prefer to pay a few extra bucks to a member for hooking me up than to pay fees to stubhub or ticketmaster. Please let me know via pm if you have them for sale. Thanks! I have paypal and will also pay cash on site if thats preferred. 

A pair of tickets to the Ravens game on Jan-3 have become available.  Section 104, Row... aw, hell, just look at the photo in the previous post, that's where we sit.

Face is $95 ea, and you get a free beer from LT.     "It's a Christmas Miracle!!!"

Admittedly, LT brings pretty good beer to the tailgate. Bengal Ken has some home brew that's pretty tasty too.

Archived