Go-Bengals Ticket Exchange

Hey Bengals' Fans!

I cannot go to the Bengals-Stealers game this Sunday, December 18th, so I have 2 tickets in hand for sale in Section 307, Row 16.  These are part of my season ticket package and are great seats!  I am selling to Bengals' fans ONLY and need someone to cheer the team on in my place!!! Will sell the pair for $75 or best offer.  Who Dey!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do we have any Bengal fans in the Twin Cities area?

I am flying up for the Bengals-Vikings game on the 17th and the 2nd person I got tickets for has had to back out.  I'm perfectly happy to have a spare seat for my coat, but it seems to be wasteful to not at least look here.

Untitled.jpg

Seat is in Sec 122, Row 31.  I paid $122... I guess your price is based on your section number.

Don't need to break-even since I'm also shelling out for airfare and 2 nights downtown hotel and tickets to Saturday's Oilers-Wild game, so anything reasonable is fine.

• SF2 unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...

^2018 bump

Our Season Ticket households have gone through and made their picks, and we're left with a few pairs of extra seats.  If anyone is interested, we have the following:

Aug-9 Chicago Bears (Thursday Night, 7pm) - PRESEASON

Nov-25 Cleveland Browns (Thanksgiving Sunday, 1pm)   GONE

Dec-2 Denver Broncos (Sunday, 1pm)

Dec-16 Oakland Raiders (Sunday, 1pm)

Section 104, Row 18 (see previous posts for photos - none of that has changed). At least 1 pair to all 3 games available.  Possibility of TWO pairs to the Browns game, depending on my schedule.

Face for the Browns/Raiders games are $104.  Face for the preseason is $94 but that's a joke - make a reasonable offer if you're interested.

Archived