Hulk Hogan Removed From WWE Website as Rumors Swirl

Go Skins

http://thebiglead.com/2015/07/24/hulk-hogan-removed-wwe-website-rumors-racist-remarks/

Hulk Hogan is no longer associated with the WWE, possibly because of a controversial recording that is about to surface. The WWE has scrubbed most references to Hulk Hogan from its website. (Even the BBC has taken notice.) According to Dave Meltzer, the WWE website was asked to remove all mentions of Hulk Hogan last night. The rumor most sites are running with is that there is a “racist rant,” or “racial tirade” on audio or video somewhere and the WWE is cutting ties ahead of the recording being made public.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/24/report-wwe-scrubs-all-mentions-of-hulk-hogan-in-wake-of-controversial-n-word-audio.html?via=twitter_page

That is a 2nd article that adds evidence.

True story.

My wife and I once found ourselves in the valley cruising in heavy street traffic behind Hogan riding on his Harley.

My wife spotted him first and laughed at what she thought was a Hulk Hogan wannabe. 

After looking for myself I assured her it was the real deal.

Without changing our intended route we followed the guy for several blocks and more than once found ourselves sitting immediately behind him at a traffic light.

On one of those occasions Hogan began conversing with the occupants of a convertible who were on his left in the turn lane.

I have no idea what he said.

But suddenly the older woman behind the wheel starting repeatedly shouting at the top of her lungs...."She's 14 years old!!"

Things kept going like that between the two groups until the light finally changed and Hogan roared off.

But of course he didn't roar off immediately and as I recall he was the only one who made it through the intersection before the light changed to red again.

Prick.

• 2 weeks later...

Hulk Hogan is no longer associated with the WWE, possibly because of a controversial recording that is about to surface. The WWE has scrubbed most references to Hulk Hogan from its website. (Even the BBC has taken notice.) According to Dave Meltzer, the WWE website was asked to remove all mentions of Hulk Hogan last night. 

Sounds like Winston Smith at the Ministry of Truth at work to me.

Archived