Bernie Sanders

Tigers Johnson

Thought he deserved his own thread....

What once seemed impossible now seems to be gaining steam....

Do you think he actually has a shot at beating Hillary?

I know he is an old man, but he is the closest to anything I can vote for In a candidate.... I really wish it was Elizabeth Warren running.

Think he'll run as an independent if he doesn't get the nod?  Or will he toe that party line?

Considering he's an Independent I'm not sure he will toe the line. Now, if both Sanders and toupee, I mean Trump, run independently, that could make this election really interesting...

If I were voting today he would have my vote.

I'm in a weird spot. I love Bernie and think he has the best ideas and is the best man for the job. I do fear that any abrupt changes (if he was even allowed to make them by a terrible Congress) might negatively affect my life and the economy to start but we would likely both bounce back and actually then have a more fair and equitable system. The real question for me comes down to who wins the Republican vote. If I thought Kasich or a similar moderate Republican could win would I take the chance on electing Bernie with a reasonable backup plan. If the backup plan is Trump-Huckabee-Cruz-Paul-Walker (PAUL WALKER I would elect!)....or any of the other far right people who I think are just completely unreasonable, AND I thought Hillary had a better chance to beat them, would I rather have here then them. Yes. 

So all things considered I don't know who I would vote for, but Bernie is the candidate that connects most to me. 

I'm in a weird spot. I love Bernie and think he has the best ideas and is the best man for the job. I do fear that any abrupt changes (if he was even allowed to make them by a terrible Congress) might negatively affect my life and the economy to start but we would likely both bounce back and actually then have a more fair and equitable system. The real question for me comes down to who wins the Republican vote. If I thought Kasich or a similar moderate Republican could win would I take the chance on electing Bernie with a reasonable backup plan. If the backup plan is Trump-Huckabee-Cruz-Paul-Walker (PAUL WALKER I would elect!)....or any of the other far right people who I think are just completely unreasonable, AND I thought Hillary had a better chance to beat them, would I rather have here then them. Yes. 

So all things considered I don't know who I would vote for, but Bernie is the candidate that connects most to me. 

I might vote for him too if not for his being dead. :ph34r:

But seriously, you work in education and would vote for Scott Walker? Talk about voting against your own best interests... :crazy:

I think Kasich would be Scott Walker if he could, just hasn't been able to get away with as much. Kasich is at least being smart in what battles he fights in Ohio, I don't trust him though.

Forgot this was the Bernie thread.... he's absolutely got my vote. Not confident he'll get the nomination but his support is already higher than I thought it would be at this point.

Can't you just go to your nearest frat party or coked-up martini bar to observe the douchebag americanus in its natural environment?

That's small potatoes, I want to see it happen on a global scale.

That's small potatoes, I want to see it happen on a global scale.

Yeah unfortunately for him women are allowed to vote.. It's been almost 100 years, you'd think someone would've mentioned that to him.

I suspect the hairpiece is the one actually calling the shots.

Archived