Bernie Sanders

Tigers Johnson

I resent that. I have not identified as Republican for 12 years, and nor do I completely align with the Dems either. I need a non-politically correct, fiscally conservative, pro-death, pro-weed, pro-abortion, pro military, pro healthcare, pro gun, pro individualism candidate that MAKES FUCKING SENSE and doesn't spend all our money either. I don't think Sanders or anyone else qualifies.

More or less with you there but I've found that what most people call "political correctness" tends to look an awful lot like acknowledging the possibility that not everyone is a straight white Christian male between the ages of 40-70.  Mostly because that is who is usually doing the complaining about political correctness.

More or less with you there but I've found that what most people call "political correctness" tends to look an awful lot like acknowledging the possibility that not everyone is a straight white Christian male between the ages of 40-70.  Mostly because that is who is usually doing the complaining about political correctness.

Yeah, that phrase doesn't mean what it used to...

I resent that. I have not identified as Republican for 12 years, and nor do I completely align with the Dems either. I need a non-politically correct, fiscally conservative, pro-death, pro-weed, pro-abortion, pro military, pro healthcare, pro gun, pro individualism candidate that MAKES FUCKING SENSE and doesn't spend all our money either. I don't think Sanders or anyone else qualifies.

I'm with you except maybe for abortion, tentatively on the pro-life side. I wish Jim Webb could gain some traction. A conservative Democrat is the idealogical chimira we all wish for but never comes (since JFK)

Underwood '16!!!

So, hiw about the corrupt super delegate roundabout the DNC has in place, guys. Ya'll gonna vote for Hillary?

Super Delegates also were supporting her in '08, I complained about it then too but it turned out being a non-issue when Obama won they supported him.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this seems cherrypicked

Seriously? That's 10 different issues listed there.. Going to assume you're trolling as per usual.  Ain't mad tho, at least you're funny about it sometimes.

So, hiw about the corrupt super delegate roundabout the DNC has in place, guys. Ya'll gonna vote for Hillary?

No, I'm going to vote against Trump.  Unless the DNC ends up resurrecting Pol Pot for the nomination it's a fairly easy decision.  I will say that if the RNC had a moderate candidate (LOL) it would be a more difficult one, or I would consider voting a 3rd party.  Given my likely choices I will take a slimy, corrupt career politician over a straight-up fascist.

No god damn way that ignorant spraytanned reality TV fuckstain should ever hold public office.  It's shameful that it's even a possibility. 

No, I'm going to vote against Trump.  Unless the DNC ends up resurrecting Pol Pot for the nomination it's a fairly easy decision.  I will say that if the RNC had a moderate candidate (LOL) it would be a more difficult one, or I would consider voting a 3rd party.  Given my likely choices I will take a slimy, corrupt career politician over a straight-up fascist.

No god damn way that ignorant spraytanned reality TV fuckstain should ever hold public office.  It's shameful that it's even a possibility. 

I am still rooting for Bernie but I feel just the opposite about Hillary and Trump.  Trump might be a fascist but at least you know it up front.  I have no doubt that Hillary would grow a moustache and scream "SIEG HEIL" if she thought it would help her get elected.

I am still rooting for Bernie but I feel just the opposite about Hillary and Trump.  Trump might be a fascist but at least you know it up front.  I have no doubt that Hillary would grow a moustache and scream "SIEG HEIL" if she thought it would help her get elected.

:24:

It's funny cause it's true.

On 5/16/2016 at 0:35 PM, westside bengal said:

rump might be a fascist but at least you know it up front. 

I keep hearing this re: Trump and it makes no fucking sense to me. Admitting to being a fascist does not make being a fascist an admirable trait.

"oh he rapes puppies BUT AT LEAST HE'S HONEST ABOUT IT!"

• 3 weeks later...

The Trump hate is funny.  There are a significant number of conservatives who don't think he's a genuine conservative.  He has given TONS of money to liberal politicians, including the Clintons. And yet the Liberals are threatening to leave the country if he gets elected.

Archived