Is Friday's Game on TV or Radio?

WEBN 102.7 airs the game on radio along with 1530 am.    700 could have the game also IF it doesn't conflict with the Reds broadcast.

The chart is from Bengals.com

TimeGameAiring Networks
08/14/15  7:30PM  New York Giants @ Cincinnati Bengals     

Cincinnati- Local 12

Dayton- WKEF(ABC)

Columbus- WSYX(ABC)

Lexington- WDKY(FOX)

Louisville- WDRB(FOX)

Lima- FOX

GAME DAY
Games are aired on the Bengals Radio Network, led by three flagship stations in the Cincinnati market. All games will be carried by Cincinnati’s WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530) and WEBN-FM (102.7). Once the Major League Baseball season concludes, games will also air on WLW-AM (700). Bengals fans across the region can tune in to the stations below to listen to Bengals games.

Dan Hoard, a former sports director and broadcaster on WXIX-TV (FOX 19) in Cincinnati, is in his fourth season as the radio play-by-play voice. He also is the radio voice of University of Cincinnati football and basketball, and he has prior experience as the play-by-play voice on Bengals preseason TV.

Dave Lapham, a Bengals offensive lineman from 1974-83, is in his 29th consecutive season as the analyst on the team's radio broadcasts. He also is an analyst for Big 12 college games on TV's FOX Sports Net, as well as working on FOX Sports Ohio's Cincinnati area high school games of the week. In past years, he broadcast NFL games for NBC-TV and FOX-TV, and he worked the NFL Europe League's World Bowl game for Sporting News Radio.

Listen to the game on one of these 2015 Bengals Radio Affiliates:

OHIO

CityStationFrequency
AthensWATH970AM
CantonWTIG990AM
CelinaWCSM96.7FM
ChillicotheWBEX1490AM
Cincinnati

WCKY
WEBN
WLW

1530AM
102.7FM
700AM

ColumbusWBWR105.7FM
DaytonWTUE104.7FM
FindlayWBVI96.7FM
HillsboroWSRW1590AM
LancasterWLOH1320AM
LimaWIMA1150AM
LoganWLGN1510AM
MariettaWMOA1490AM
MarionWMRN1490AM
MarysvilleWQTT1270AM
Middleport

WMPO-FM

WMPO-AM

103.7FM

1390AM

Mt. VernonWCLT1300AM
NewarkWMVO1430AM/100.3FM
Piqua

WPTW

WPTW

1570AM

98.1FM

PortsmouthWIOI1010AM
Washington Court HouseWCHO105.5FM
ZanesvilleWHIZ1240AM

I thought that all the blackout nonsense is gone now???...at least I thought that was eliminated.  So I was under the impression that the game would be televised locally (Cincy & Dayton) at 7:30pm (Live).

Right???

I was thinking that, too. Come on NFL, get it right!

Whats really annoying for us out of towners is that if you buy Sunday Ticket ($250) you dont even get preseason games. You have to buy a separate package (Game Pass $99) to have the privilege of watching 4 glorified practices. What a racket.

Whats really annoying for us out of towners is that if you buy Sunday Ticket ($250) you dont even get preseason games. You have to buy a separate package (Game Pass $99) to have the privilege of watching 4 glorified practices. What a racket.

it's horrible. It was $20 in previous years, and you could easily get a coupon code to push it down to $15. I don't understand why a similar package isn't offered to NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers. I'd happily pay $20, but there is no way I'm paying $99.

Guess I will DVR the tape delay.

Isn't the $99 price for the Preseason,  live Radio broadcast of all games, and NFL rewind?   I think their library of games available goes back to 2009.

I think they changed that for this year and combined all products into 1.    I don't think $99 is just for preseason. 

Isn't the $99 price for the Preseason,  live Radio broadcast of all games, and NFL rewind?   I think their library of games available goes back to 2009.

I think they changed that for this year and combined all products into 1.    I don't think $99 is just for preseason. 

pretty sure it's for the season. Better be, I paid the $99

I'm not sure about radio, but it is preseason and then rewind. No live games except preseason.

Rewind 24 hours after the live game does nothing for me, unless I've already seen it live.

I can't get the link above to work for video on the net, but the radio is working for 1530 and as much as some guys think Lap is too much of a homer I'm enjoying hearing him after 7 months, LOL!

Oh, BTW, Bengals kicking ass...Giants bad or are we good will be Saturday's discussion :-)

I'm not sure about radio, but it is preseason and then rewind. No live games except preseason.
Rewind 24 hours after the live game does nothing for me, unless I've already seen it live.

I used to think that.   It's quite addictive especially during a shit year for the Reds. 

Archived