!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ BUCS PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!

WHO-DEY!!!

AND FUCK THE BUCS!!!

:pissing:TAMPABAYBUCCANEERS.gif :pointlaff:

VERSUS

:bowdown:CINCINNATIBENGALS.gif :headbang:

Link to NFL.com's Game Center . . .

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015082451/2015/PRE2/bengals@buccaneers?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

A couple of thunderstorms 85° Lo 81° RealFeel® 96° / 91°

Precipitation: 60%

Rain: 0.1 in

Humidity: 86%

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/tampa-fl/33614/evening-weather-forecast/14647_pc?day=2

Things I want to see tonight:

1. No injuries to starters.

2. A TD drive from the first string.

3. Offensive contributions from the rookie TEs

4. No injuries to important players.

5. The O-line handle McCoy

6. McCarron look competent

7. No injuries to key players.

8. Margus Hunt play against people who will still be in the NFL on 9/13.

Did I mention no injuries?

After going 10 days between their first two preseason games, the Bengals are about to endure a jam-packed 10-day stretch. Monday night's game at Tampa Bay is the first of three preseason contests the Bengals will have in the next week and a half. Because of the pace of this upcoming stretch, it will be interesting see how much starters, like those on Andy Dalton's offensive units, will play in those games. -- Coley Harvey

Things I want to see tonight:

1. No injuries to starters.

2. A TD drive from the first string.

3. Offensive contributions from the rookie TEs

4. No injuries to important players.

5. The O-line handle McCoy

6. McCarron look competent

7. No injuries to key players.

8. Margus Hunt play against people who will still be in the NFL on 9/13.

Did I mention no injuries

Did you mention anything else? You're right though. I'd like to see Winston get the Manziel treatment from the D.

Several things I wanna see.  Is Devon Still really our worst tackle?  That's gonna be a painful cut.

I was SO pumped when we drafted Margus, but even I can see that tonight is getting close to make-or-break.

I hope to see Kumerow and maybe even Bennett catch a few balls.  They're looking like PS players who will probably be needed at some point.

Carter as a Rush linebacker?  He's gotten some love on the Bengal website.

How in the heck did we spend our two first picks on Tackles who can't get on the field?  Go Dan France!

Finally, I want to see Little again.  That was a hell of a catch last week.  He's got a beastly build for a wide-out if he can just show some consistency.

Same. Want to see some LBs shine

I thought they looked tissue soft vs the run and not much better in coverage.  2nd team OL were sad, too, & at least one of those guys is going to get called on before the year is over.

Not to be all doom & gloom as I know it was only the first preseason games but those are the two main areas of concern for me right now. 

On the plus side, I think we'll be ok at receiver after seeing a couple of the TE's bodying people up & doing work on the underneath/middle routes.  That'll eat up the bump & run coverage that we struggled against last year.  I think Alford is going to turn into a playmaker, too, as we get deeper into the season.

Dennard, Sims not expected to play vs. Bucs TAMPA _ The Bengals' Not Expected To Play List grew a little longer than last week when head coach Marvin Lewis ruled out a dozen players for the preseason's second game Monday night against the Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium. For the second straight game, starting right end Michael Johnson (knee), rookie backup left tackle Jake Fisher (shoulder), and starting right tackle Andre Smith (unknown) weren't expected to play. Also shelved again were backup wide receiver Onterio McCalebb(hamstring) and backup guard Trey Hopkins(leg). A slate of players who were either injured against the Giants or during practice last week also weren't expected to play: defensive tackle Pat Sims (thigh), cornerbacks Darqueze Dennard (hamstring) and Brandon Ghee(hamstring), as well as wide receiver Tevin Reese (hamstring). Plus, the three players yet to be activated from the physically unable to perform list (PUP) as they rehab knee injuries, starting WILL linebacker Vontaze Burfict, backup linebacker Sean Porter, and backup left tackle Cedric Ogbuehi, also weren't expected to play. Rookie Tom Obarski is expected to make at least most of the kicks as Mike Nugentrecovers from a sore muscle. Wallace Gilberry got the nod for Michael Johnson at right end and Eric Winston started for Andre Smith at right tackle.

Archived