Idea, Tell me if ya'll love it

I'm seem some dumb ideas, but that has to be one of the worst.  And there isn't any silver lining for RG3---It's starting to look a lot like 1998--Colts had the #1 pick because they sucked so badly, and the same with the Chargers.   Colts took Peyton Manning, Chargers took Ryan Leaf.  Everything else is history.

Time-skip to about 2012--Colts once again have the worst season earning #1 pick,  but this time #2 pick was sold to Washington.  Colts take Andrew Luck, Washington takes RG3, know they gave up a shitload to the Rams so that the Redskins get their guy.   Now roughly 4 years later,  Luck looks like the second coming of Peyton Manning, while it seems that RG3's time in Washington is numbered.   And the main reason--they are trying their damndest to make RG3 into a pocket passer, which even when at Baylor, he was always someone needing his legs.   First year, injures them legs, and he hasn't been the same since.

Yes, I'm going a bit off-topic but I need to make my point.  They (the redskins) fucked up when they decided that they are gonna make him a pocket passer when he clearly isn't.  He's never gonna be Peyton.    He's more like McNabb, and even he learned to use his head and arms more and his legs less.  Honestly, I think the Redskins should have started Cousins last season, even when he had that rotten egg of some of his starts.   At least Cousins knows the offense.

And the main reason--they are trying their damndest to make RG3 into a pocket passer, which even when at Baylor, he was always someone needing his legs.  

This is a racist comment, he threw for 4300 yards his seniour year, sixth most in the nation

This is a racist comment, he threw for 4300 yards his seniour year, sixth most in the nation

Apologies.   I was a bit heated when I made the comment.   But still believe that the Redskins fucked him up.  Didn't he ever have an actual QB coach?.  What about his head coach?   It's starting to be a bit obvious that Jay Gruden never wanted RG3 to be his QB.

It's like the Redskins just sold the farm, put it all on Griffin's shoulders and basically said "Lead us to a Superbowl w/o any real help.  You've basically did that at Baylor, so it should be good for you."    That never happens.

The Redskins could take a bit from teams like the Patriots and yes, even the Bengals--stop micromanaging everything and let the football guys be football guys.  Seems to me that the only responsibilties for the owner is to make sure that he pays his team and staff and in a frugal yet effective manner.

RGIII might become a helluva QB with a fresh start somewhere.  Not here.  Wherever he goes, after he is cut, not traded, he'll have to compete on his own merits.  If he becomes an accurate NFL QB (not college), and learns to run only to buy throwing time or angles, he'll be a starter.

if I'm not mistaken, I think Jordan Palmer threw for around 4000 yards in college too.  RGIII has to start over from scratch.

Jordan Palmer never threw 4000 yards in college and sure as shit didn't have a 37-6 TD/INT Ratio (along with 72% completion percentage).

Apologies.  

I did not anticipate this on the internet. Uh. Thanks? You win? I don't know what to do.

Jordan Palmer never threw 4000 yards in college and sure as shit didn't have a 37-6 TD/INT Ratio (along with 72% completion percentage).

I did not anticipate this on the internet. Uh. Thanks? You win? I don't know what to do.

:24:

Archived