Sarah Palin Auditions For Trump Cabinet, Urges Country To 'Speak American'

Go Skins

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sarah-palin-donald-trump-american_55ec4d8ce4b03784e27619b3?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016&section=politics

here legally or you're out of here; B, when you're here, let's speak American," she added, before quickly correcting herself. "I mean that's what's -- let's speak English and that's a kind of a unifying aspect of the nation is the language that is understood by all.”

The former Alaska governor of "drill, baby, drill" fame added that she could envision herself serving in Trump's cabinet -- as secretary of the Department of Energy.

"I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby, oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations, for us to import their ... resources," she said. "I think a lot about the Department of Energy. And if I were head of that, I'd get rid of it. And I'd let the states start having more control over the lands that are within their boundaries and the people who are affected by the developments within their states."

Archived