!!!OFFICIAL BENGALS @ RAIDERS GAME THREAD!!!

The lack of ability to keep their foot on the throat of the Raiders is pretty annoying.

Just once I would like to have a team with a bully/killer mindset. Just dominate the fuck out of everyone as much as humanly possible.

The Bengals were dominated in the 4th quarter!!!!11 

Oh wait,  I forgot something important. 

They won by 20 points and are the only undefeated team in the Division. 

Some shit never changes. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Good Lord.

the raiders didn't score until it was 33-0 and the Bengals started playing multiple backups in the game.

it was 30-0 before the Oakland offense crossed midfield.

That doesn't matter though! Just one time he wants more! 

So I guess that means he doesn't want more after this time?I highly doubt that. 

Team Eeyore (is that still a thing here?) needs something to complain about!

The Bengals were dominated in the 4th quarter!!!!11 

Oh wait,  I forgot something important. 

They won by 20 points and are the only undefeated team in the Division. 

Some shit never changes. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Good Lord.

I'm happy for you that you are completely satisfied with a team that hasnt won a playoff game in nearly 30 years, but personally I hope for greatness. I want a dominant team that completely and utterly destroys every team that comes into their path- and doesnt let up for the last 15 minutes of games. I'm not sorry whatsoever for that. Just two different mindsets and personalities like in life- some people are happy where they are and with what they are doing and never push themselves to have maximum success, and some people always want to be the best and never accept any form of failure, no matter how slight. Its the kind of thing that makes one person successful in business and finances, and another person struggle way more than he should.

I'm happy for you that you are completely satisfied with a team that hasnt won a playoff game in nearly 30 years, but personally I hope for greatness. I want a dominant team that completely and utterly destroys every team that comes into their path- and doesnt let up for the last 15 minutes of games. I'm not sorry whatsoever for that. Just two different mindsets and personalities like in life- some people are happy where they are and with what they are doing and never push themselves to have maximum success, and some people always want to be the best and never accept any form of failure, no matter how slight. Its the kind of thing that makes one person successful in business and finances, and another person struggle way more than he should.

If you can't allow yourself to just enjoy a win like that you need to think about doing something else on a Sunday. If you're not happy after that, you never will be.

This is the NFL, not Steve Spurrier College. All paid professionals who are the best in the sport. Even if it were possible to "run up the score" ala SSC, there are no BCS points to be made. I am quite certain the Oakland Raiders knew they were beat.

But the SSC mindset prevails in the fans' mindset I suppose: kill them twice. Here in GoBucksville, I am hearing the same crap even after "only beating (Hawaii) by 38". 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2nlRr_iCAaxseJ3QnRe-

If you can't allow yourself to just enjoy a win like that you need to think about doing something else on a Sunday. If you're not happy after that, you never will be.

What? Who the fuck said I didnt enjoy the game? Of course I did. Enjoying a game and also hoping your team becomes dominant are not mutually exclusive perspectives.

No wonder no one posts in here anymore. You guys are ridiculous.

Bought this weber smokey mountain.  Made some killer wings and at no point was this a nervous game.  

This was like playing East Dump Truck State. 

I ate so many burgers last nnight I'm surprised I didn't straight up poop one out this morning. It was comical at times the level of asswhoopin we handed to these busters. 

Entertaining ass game

If people like me and with my mindset weren't around, this country would be full of fast food workers and almost nothing else.

Its a shame you think wanting greatness is a bad thing. Bet your lot in life isnt top notch.

My God you're fucking thick! And please stop acting like your life is so much

better than mine because I do not choose to be a miserable asshole and actually

found joy because my team only won by 20 points.

Archived