Republican Comments on when Clinton went to Bosnia

Guest BlackJesus

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:56 PM']Death and taxes might be the only certainties in life, but at least death doesn't get worse after every election.
[right][post="127478"][/post][/right][/quote]
You forgot that Chad Johnson will always be open. :049:

Guest Gonzoid
[quote name='Ben' date='Aug 9 2005, 01:45 PM']I know.  But it seems like just about everyone tries to cop out and say.  I"m not really a republican/democrat.  I would vote 3rd party, but it would be throwing away my vote.
[right][post="127460"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I've solved that just by not voting. Honestly, the system can never be fixed. There's no way lobbyists would allow it. Voting Republican or Democrat is just choosing one dupe over another. All this bullshit about taking part in the political process is just that.

If voting changed anything, they would make it illegal.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Aug 9 2005, 02:58 PM']Okay, last one...

Crime is bad. Last night in Washington, a thug with a knife approached someone and shouted: "Give me your money." "But I'm a Member of Congress!" the victim replied. "In that case," said the thief, "give me my money!"
[right][post="127481"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

That was a good one.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 9 2005, 06:21 PM']What I did not like about Kosovo, which I was almost kept in the Marine Corps past my discharge date for is the fact that the KLA appeared to be a bunch of terrorists to me. It was a war between two sides, but the people with the upper hand were called upon for genocide. Why? Because they can kill more people at one time? The KLA was no innocent group themselves. And from what I understood, they used heroine sales to further their cause. I did not feel like going to risk my life in Kosovo for these people. However, I would never find a reason to protest against any troops, being a troop myself. I know this is off subject completely, but not totally, because Kosovo is just kinda like Bosnia part two.
[right][post="127441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Kosovo is exactly like Bosnia. The KLA is a terrorist network. Im from the Balkans and I know from personal experience that the KLA, or the [i]Albanians[/i], are not worth defending. Albanian-americans actually smuggle weapons from the U.S. into Kosovo via Albania and Macedonia. There was actually a documentary on it showing exactly how they do it.

The Yugoslav/Bosnian Serbs actually get a bad wrap. My own family could tell stories about how the Catholics/Christians are persecuted by the Albanian muslims, and how it has been happening for centuries.

I was there a few years back and there was a female from the U.S., such as myself, who took a wrong turn walking back home and was raped and decapitated by some Albanians, just because. My grandfather was murdered by muslims, pushed off a bridge, because there was an Albanian uprising to try to dominate the area and make it a muslim community.

I think when America or any other superpower gets involved in such disputes, they only see, or want to see I should say, only one side of the story. The Serbs may have had better weaponry to fight back, but the Albanians have much innocent blood on their hands, and it continues. The attrocities have been commited by both sides.

I just think its sad when people take sides about something that is on the other side of the world. You should always question the information you receive, particularly from the U.S. media.

Anyway, this is off subject. I just agree with steggyD on this one.

Guest steggyD
Thanks, kitkat, you helped further my understanding, and strengthen my view on Kosovo. And believe me, I never listen completely to the news on my television set.

[quote name='kitkat' date='Aug 11 2005, 01:22 AM']Kosovo is exactly like Bosnia. The KLA is a terrorist network. Im from the Balkans and I know from personal experience that the KLA, or the [i]Albanians[/i], are not worth defending. Albanian-americans actually smuggle weapons from the U.S. into Kosovo via Albania and Macedonia. There was actually a documentary on it showing exactly how they do it.

The Yugoslav/Bosnian Serbs actually get a bad wrap. My own family could tell stories about how the Catholics/Christians are persecuted by the Albanian muslims, and how it has been happening for centuries.

I was there a few years back and there was a female from the U.S., such as myself, who took a wrong turn walking back home and was raped and decapitated by some Albanians, just because. My grandfather was murdered by muslims, pushed off a bridge, because there was an Albanian uprising to try to dominate the area and make it a muslim community.

I think when America or any other superpower gets involved in such disputes, they only see, or want to see I should say, only one side of the story. The Serbs may have had better weaponry to fight back, but the Albanians have much innocent blood on their hands, and it continues. The attrocities have been commited by both sides.

I just think its sad when people take sides about something that is on the other side of the world. You should always question the information you receive, particularly from the U.S. media. 

Anyway, this is off subject. I just agree with steggyD on this one.
[right][post="128570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I wish you'd post more often.

Archived