PBS has best beer values in the league

1 dollar more got me a 6 pack of tall boys. I don't see myself ever not just getting boozed up before the game. Don't think I've bought more than 3 or 4 beers at a Bengals game. I'm as much of an alky as any other 20-something football fan, but those prices in this economy are no bueno

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/beer-cost-every-nfl-stadium-163325517.html

At $0.36 per ounce, the Bengals' 14-ounce beer for $5.00 is the best deal in the NFL.

My word, you can't even buy a beer at a bar in NYC for that. And I mean a mass-produced, American beer. WTF does a beer cost at a bar in Cincy?

I wonder if cheaper beer prices might equal better fans.  Fewer bitter drunks like BAB in the stands might actually make way.

There maybe some spot in that stadium that a $5 beer can be bought, somewhere.     Most commonly and easy to buy beers are going to be in the $9 range.

If it's a blow out this week, maybe I'll go on search mission in the Jungle to find this $5 14 oz beer.      Kinda like the Lost City Solomon.

There maybe some spot in that stadium that a $5 beer can be bought, somewhere.     Most commonly and easy to buy beers are going to be in the $9 range.

If it's a blow out this week, maybe I'll go on search mission in the Jungle to find this $5 14 oz beer.      Kinda like the Lost City Solomon.

That's what I was thinking. Or the article is from the 70s.

1 dollar more got me a 6 pack of tall boys. I don't see myself ever not just getting boozed up before the game. Don't think I've bought more than 3 or 4 beers at a Bengals game. I'm as much of an alky as any other 20-something football fan, but those prices in this economy are no bueno

Yep.  The problem is that no matter how much you drink pre-game you have to keep feeding that buzz over the course of a 3 hour football game.

That is why I just drop acid about 30 minutes before kickoff.  That way I am good to go for the rest of the day.  It can be a problem with night games if I want to go to sleep before dawn.  But it still beats paying stadium prices for shitty beer. 

Yep.  The problem is that no matter how much you drink pre-game you have to keep feeding that buzz over the course of a 3 hour football game.

That is why I just drop acid about 30 minutes before kickoff.  That way I am good to go for the rest of the day.  It can be a problem with night games if I want to go to sleep before dawn.  But it still beats paying stadium prices for shitty beer. 

How do PBS acid prices compare with the rest of the NFL?

How do PBS acid prices compare with the rest of the NFL?

:41::lol:

Tried that once but the giant tiger came out of the jumbotron so I hid under my seat.  Clean-up crew had to chase me out with a broom.  Do not recommend.

Archived