Next 3 Games

We play 2 of the next 3 games at home and the teams we play have a combined record of 1-5.

We should win at least 2 out of 3 going into the Buffalo game, making us 5-1 (or even 6-0).

Then we get Burfict back.  If he's even 80% of his 2013 self, we should be primed for a great stretch run for the rest of the schedule.

All of this assumes, of course, NO KEY INJURIES.

even if the Seahawks are 0-2 I dont think their record is at all reflective of how good they are, I think we can beat Balt, but our LB situation scares me for KC and Sea. Luckily both of those are home games, but even so they arent going to be east games at all.

Baltimore is a wounded dog playing at home off two road games to open the season.    Gonna be a fight for sure.

I don't have a good feel for their defense.  Looked pretty good against Denver and practically laid down for Oakland.  I would assume they know this is almost a must win for them.

even if the Seahawks are 0-2 I dont think their record is at all reflective of how good they are, I think we can beat Balt, but our LB situation scares me for KC and Sea. Luckily both of those are home games, but even so they arent going to be east games at all.

I think there may be some dissension amongst the ranks in Seattle.  Wilson thinks God has predestined them to win on a weekly basis, Lynch's Mom has gone off on the OC (think that's coming from him), Jimmy Graham has been vocal about not liking the way he's being used and Kam Chancellor holdout is probably starting to piss some off in the locker room.

This team rarely loses at home I like our chances against any opponent in the Jungle.

If we can find a way to beat the ravens they'd probably no longer be a worry of ours in terms of playoffs, they'd be 0-3 in the conference and we'd be 3-0 vs the conference, which is a huge tie breaker.

IMO I think we can pull out the W Sunday, Baltimore just doesn't have any play makers on offense and I believe Pacman can shutdown Steve Smith.

Chiefs and Seahawks are no joke, we could easily lose both games, hell we could lose the next 5 games, but i also could see us winning the next 5 games, i almost prefer us to lose 2 games though, so we're not the talk of the NFL being 7-0...i like us sitting the the pack at 5-2, just have to get to 12-4, beating all the AFC West oppenents would be a huge advantage in terms of the bye week.

I don't have a good feel for their defense.  Looked pretty good against Denver and practically laid down for Oakland.  I would assume they know this is almost a must win for them.

I was reading their message board after the loss to Oakland. The feeling is their defense is playing on reputation alone with no substance to back it up, worse now that Suggs is out. My favorite comment was that they would have lost by 21 against Denver if Manning had any kind of arm left.

Remember when lot's of people thought the Ravens would win the division?

They were picked by more than a few of the noted national types to be the Super Bowl team from the AFC. 

Dangerous game, dangerous team when backed into a corner. Hope Marvin has the team properly prepped for the emotion and fury from the Ravens this weekend. Better than he had them prepped for, say, New England last year (who was similarly wounded and embarrassed). 

Remember when lot's of people thought the Ravens would win the division?

No offense, but what is with all of the apostrophe s for plurals? It's running rampant. Is this due to some kind of auto function? I'm not doing this to nitpick, I'm just trying to figure it out.

Archived