What away games are you going to??

None this year, unfortunately--unless it's to Santa Clara in February (or if we wear black, would that be a home game?). 

Two stadia I will never travel to: Cleveland and that thing sitting at the confluence of the Monongahela and Ohio rivers. I will never willingly give either franchise one red cent of my money. 

I'm actually really excited because I live in Colorado and I get to see the Bengals play twice this year, Arizona and Denver.  I was just seeing who's going to what away games.

I'd love to go to Denver for a game. Not so much for Arizona. Send pictures from the game if you can.

I totally understand the financial aspect of it.  I ended up getting 1/2 price tickets to the Denver game.  They're nosebleed seats, but on the 50.  The AZ seats are lower level, but were a gift and got a sweet deal on a place to stay.  I'll take pictures and post.

where did you get the Denver tickets? I have 5 of us going but we don't have tickets yet. Upper deck on the 50 is solid in my opinion. Best I can find is like 180 a ticket. 

Originally the Denver game was going to be my wife's first pro football game.  It's Monday night December 28th outside BRRR.  Now it's going to be Arizona.  She's not the biggest football fan in the world, but she's a trooper and knows that I love the Bengals.  I think the experience will be a little more pleasant for her.

where did you get the Denver tickets? I have 5 of us going but we don't have tickets yet. Upper deck on the 50 is solid in my opinion. Best I can find is like 180 a ticket. 

Every year when tickets go on sale, you can get half price tickets if you live in Colorado.  You can only get up to 4 and you have to try as soon as they go on sale. It's a deal they made with the city when they built the stadium. That's how I saw them blow it in 06 if you remember that game.  Got about the same location for that game and you could see everything that was going on

Every year when tickets go on sale, you can get half price tickets if you live in Colorado.  You can only get up to 4 and you have to try as soon as they go on sale. It's a deal they made with the city when they built the stadium. That's how I saw them blow it in 06 if you remember that game.  Got about the same location for that game and you could see everything that was going on

gotcha. Well if you hear of any other good opportunties for tickets please let me know!

Archived