The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Seahawks

The Good

This team has turned the corner, every other Marvin Lewis team would have folded when it got bad, not this team..... so long as we stay healthy .... I believe in this team...someone make me a Andy Dalton "I believe" thing that I can replace my "Fire Marvin" with 

Andy picked their D apart 

Defense in the 4th quarter was shut out

Tyler fucking Eiffert

Nuge with the win

The Bad

Andy's pass to AJ in the endzone

Our LBs

Turnovers

The Ugly

The 3rd quarter, if we can figure out not to play bad in the 3rd we have a real shot at a championship

The refs

The Good

This team has turned the corner, every other Marvin Lewis team would have folded when it got bad, not this team.....

That's really it for me - not much else to add. I think it was less Marvin & more the people/players around him, call it both but either way I agree this is a different team than we've seen. They need to keep working for sure but there's no quit in them & that's so much bigger than who was up or down today.  Leadership made the difference. 

GOOD
Show of resilience and balls. This team is a true contender
Andy Dalton hangs in there and leads his team back to tie and win
Nugent...clutch...finally
Tyler Eifert = Weapon
Carlos Dunlap should easily get to double digit sacks. He is a beast.
Adam Jones was the game MVP. This guy is having impact in many areas.
Little Gio runnin'
4th Quarter Defense
4 players with 50+ yards

BAD
Another tough one for Hill...sophomore slump?!?
Burkhead fumble
Run defense

UGLY
Untimely point costing turnovers
Tate returning kicks outta the endzone THREE TIMES costing the Bengals field position. If they lost, I would have cut him.

That's really it for me - not much else to add.  They need to keep working for sure but there's no quit in them & that's so much bigger than who was up or down today.  Leadership made the difference. 

It was the kind of game that gives a team confidence going into the rest of the season. 

We can win with the big boys fellas 

Good

-Dalton can lead big drives when needed.

-Too much talent at the skill positions for there not to be a mismatch somewhere.

-Bernard can pick up Hill if he's having a bad day. 

-D Line can turn it up and dominate teams. 

-Really like what the coordinators are doing on both sides of the ball.

Bad

-Would be huge if Burfict could provide a midseason boost. Need that guy.

Adam Jones was the game MVP. This guy is having impact in many areas.

He got away with one taking off his helmet during that freakout, otherwise everybody kept it cool even though they were dealing with some questionable shit from the 'gulls.  It'll be interesting to see if anybody gets fined.  

Also, can someone kindly tell me what Mike Bennett did? I didn't see it but everyone seemed to want his head on a pike.

Another tough one for Hill...sophomore slump?!?

He makes his $ between the tackles & our interior OL were getting owned most of the game.  I do think he looks impatient compared to last year.

The Good

This team has turned the corner, every other Marvin Lewis team would have folded when it got bad, not this team..... so long as we stay healthy .... I believe in this team...someone make me a Andy Dalton "I believe" thing that I can replace my "Fire Marvin" with 

no need to go changing anything and messing with mojo.

Andy Dalton went up against the #2 defense in the league and took this fucking win from them. You have got to love that shit. Gio's vision is so much better this year it seems. He takes what they give him, when it seems like Hill is trying to get big yardage constantly and just not getting anything because of it.

Andy Dalton went up against the #2 defense in the league and took this fucking win from them. You have got to love that shit. Gio's vision is so much better this year it seems. He takes what they give him, when it seems like Hill is trying to get big yardage constantly and just not getting anything because of it.

Didn't know they were the #2 D..   Emphasis on WERE LOL fly away home seapigeons

Hill.. He has breakaway speed for a power guy but he's so much more effective when he's willing to plod along behind the big uglies & push that pile.  I have no doubt bigger games are ahead for him, though.  Credit to Seattle, few teams have that tough a front 7.

What a great win. 

Good:

Dalton. Looks like a legit NFL qb who can win you games. 

Gio gave us a run game. Ran hard against a great d line. 

Eifert, stud

Aj beating Sherman a few times

Sanu

Nugent. I thought for sure he'd miss in ot given his history. 

Defense in the 4th and ot

Pacman. Player of the game for me

Bad:

Hill has been shit all season. Gio should be getting primary carries. Just a Sophomore slump hopefully. 

Tate on kickoff returns. 3 times he got us to start at the 10

Whatever happened in the 3rd quarter

Ugly

Dalton's int to aj

Refs

Also good- the health of this team. Its been one of the things that helps to sink teams- and 1/3 of the way through the season they are in great shape. Surely it wont hold up 100% through the season, but to be so healthy this far into the season is pretty amazing.

Beautiful

Q4/OT defense

5-0!!!

Poise to come back and win

Good

Nuge made 2 clutch FGs

The FG team getting on the field at the end of Q4

Bad

Turnovers

Run blocking in the first half.

Ugly

Tate's decisions on a lot of the KO returns