Take turns. Line up. Bow Down.

I can see the truth in what you say Numbers. Only if you agree that by your standard no QB has ever "put a team on his back to victory".  But I think in making this argument you refuse to acknowledge a standard which almost all sports fans recognize.

Dalton was awful for a long while today. This thread is horse shit trolling at its finest from the master of doing just that. Dalton was rattled and dug us into a big hole with terrible play after he started getting pressure and the yips.  He did settle himself which was very un Dalton like. I love the change. He isnt anything special yet. 

Dumb

This thread is the internet manifestation of little dick syndrome.   

It's fantastic that Dalton's playing at this level in his 5th year, he's making plays...looks like a different QB....but don't act like all the criticism in the past wasn't warranted.   What's happening now doesn't change what happened in the past.  

Dalton was awful for a long while today. This thread is horse shit trolling at its finest from the master of doing just that. Dalton was rattled and dug us into a big hole with terrible play after he started getting pressure and the yips.  He did settle himself which was very un Dalton like. I love the change. He isnt anything special yet. 

I dunno if you're being serious or not. Andy dug us into a hole? The defense and Burkhead dug us into a hole man

I can see the truth in what you say Numbers. Only if you agree that by your standard no QB has ever "put a team on his back to victory".  But I think in making this argument you refuse to acknowledge a standard which almost all sports fans recognize.

Ok, so ya got me. I enjoy kicking the bee's nest. I just don't agree with some people's standards.

It's fantastic that Dalton's playing at this level in his 5th year, he's making plays...looks like a different QB....but don't act like all the criticism in the past wasn't warranted.   What's happening now doesn't change what happened in the past.  

It's not the criticisms we objected to. In fact I think we all agreed that he had problems and needed to get better. The disagreement has always been whether he had the potential to get better, or whether he was what he would always be,

Some of us had the wisdom to see this as a possibility, while being derided as "blind homers", or "Dalton Defenders". I see nothing wrong in those of us who made that stand to point and say "SCOREBOARD BITCHES"!!

I totally agree with this.  I've criticized the guy in the past, but he deserves the kudos today.  

Nailed it. Right down to the little dick.

Who's talking about dicks? You're weird Leepu. 

I wouldn't expect anything less from you and your ilk. Skeet.

He was special today. Great calls and great throws against an elite D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a new guy to the board, thanks for setting up a thread that shows me exactly who is and isn't worth paying attention to.

How awful that we have to scrape by with the second best QB in football right now. How awful that we have a guy who only managed to make it to the playoffs in his first four seasons after inheriting a dumpster fire of a team that golden boy Palmer fucking quit on.

God forbid you actually root for your team.

I get that you're all still PTSD from the Klingler/Akili/Carson years, but don't let your horrible ex girlfriends taint your current relationship. You're afraid that if you believe, you'll get hurt. You're like a guy who's had his last few girlfriends cheat on him... You're afraid to give your heart away, and on some level you're rooting for him to fail just so you can be "right".

You're waiting for that day when you can say "See, I told you Andy Dalton sucked" right before you go eat a half-gallon of Hagen-Daas and go have a good cry with your pictures of Boomer. "He's the only one who ever truly loved me..." *Sniff* *SNIFF* I feel sorry for you.

The armor we put around our heart to protect us from pain also keeps out joy. By living out your bad relationships, you're just prolonging your agony.

http://www.lovepanky.com/flirting-flings/dating-game/how-to-love-again

How to love again after being hurt

While this may sound like a consolation, this really isn’t. It’s the truth.

Life is unpredictable and doesn’t always plan out just like you wanted or expected. Learn to deal with the losses and cherish the happy experiences, and learn from your experiences.

Don’t give up on love because of a broken heart or because you think it’ll cause you pain. Bad relationships cause pain, not love. Remember that.

A break up is like a doorway into another relationship. How long it takes you to open that door is up to you. But at some point, you have to brace yourself and open that door and meet someone else.

If you can’t find love in your own life, stop trying to make yourself feel better by telling everyone else that love doesn’t exist, because it does.

Archived