Site Issues (was test 2)

Jamie_B

Not going to go looking for the other thread,  but insomnia has me working on updating my profile, and I still cant, I still get the following when I try to save my changes. Can we please fix this? I mean I would be willing to look at the code for it if necessary to fix it.

I go into the edit profile and when I make my changes and go to save them I get the following....

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not going to go looking for the other thread,  but insomnia has me working on updating my profile, and I still cant, I still get the following when I try to save my changes. Can we please fix this? I mean I would be willing to look at the code for it if necessary to fix it.

I go into the edit profile and when I make my changes and go to save them I get the following....

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I tried to change my hometown awhile back and got the same thing.  Not that big of a deal but...

Also when I click on the link button the dialogue for it opens up but it just hangs, when I try to edit a link the editor puts in. For instance when I paste a youtube link in the editor like such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM8JhvfoqdA

It automatically makes this a link, when I want to unlink it, I highlight the link and click the link button the dialogue opens but it just keeps showing the running icon.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you should be able to. In the bottom left of the posting section there is the paperclip where you upload the picture. If there is one already uploaded, or in your case, stuck in there, you should be able to see a trashcan giving you the option of removing it. If not, lemme know... 

Archived