Burdock/Ogbuehi Status.

I think cutting Hawk would be a bad move. We're weak at line backer and we don't know how burfict will respond. I could see them cutting Greg little or CLH. 

Good call on Little.  Unless there are some simmering WR injuries why keep the guy?  He isn't playing and it's not like someone is going to snap him up on the FA market.  He's been dangling around there for a couple years.

Concerning Burfict not playing again, is this your opinion Rick or do you have some inside source telling you this.  If it is your opinion, what are you basing it on?

He admitted elsewhere it was speculation on his part.

I, too suspect Burdock may have turned his brain to clam chowder but IDK if even his own doctors will be sure until he gets in a game. Pittsburgh would be a good test since they will surely use the opportunity to try and kick him in the head every chance they get.

If it does turn out to be a problem I can only hope that the team does the right thing instead of trying to foist it off as the liberal media or neck stingers or the tooth fairy.  The "only one concussion" horseshit bothers me more than the injury itself.

Archived