CINCINNATI -- An NFL Network official expressed regret Monday afternoon for what he called a production mistake that led to several naked Cincinnati Bengals players being seen in the background of an interview on the network following Sunday's game at Buffalo.

Just minutes after the 6-0 Bengals' 34-21 win, NFL Network reporter Albert Breer was interviewing cornerback Adam Jones when a few of Jones' teammates were caught on camera changing behind him or walking toward the showers. The interview lasted for about a minute, and completely undressed players were seen in the background throughout.

Although the interview appeared in a live postgame show, the segment was taped. When the network moved from the interview to a full-screen graphic outlining quarterback Andy Dalton's strong play this season, the show's anchors were clearly aghast.

"What an interview," one said. "That was interesting," another added.

NFL Network vice president of communications Alex Riethmiller said Monday that "it was a regrettable mistake by our production team."

"We've already done a pretty thorough review of the procedures and processes that were dropped along the way to make sure it doesn't happen again," Riethmiller told Bengals media on a conference call.

"I shouldn't have to change in it and be in front of people I don't know or really don't have any purpose of being near me other than the fact they are interviewing other people," Bengals player rep Andrew Whitworth said Monday. Kim Klement/USA TODAY Sports