8-0 Bengals

I cannot not wait for Thursday Night Football. As difficult it will be for me to watch the game (I like going to bed at 9:00 PM), I will watch the entire game as we go to 8-0. 

Hopefully you will be doing so many pushups from Bengal TDs that your blood will be pumping with way too much pressure for you to be sleepy.  

Also, do you wake up at 4am to eat breakfast at Bob Evans?   

I never count out the Browns. Anyone that thinks this will be a simple win is out of their fucking mind. Remember a few years back, the Browns were shitting the bed the entire season, we go in there and they rack up over 50 points on us?  I hate the Browns more than the Stealers. The Browns are never just a walk in the park.

MULLY

I never count out the Browns. Anyone that thinks this will be a simple win is out of their fucking mind. Remember a few years back, the Browns were shitting the bed the entire season, we go in there and they rack up over 50 points on us?  I hate the Browns more than the Stealers. The Browns are never just a walk in the park.

MULLY

Have you seen their injury report?

Have you seen their injury report?

I don't care if they're all in wheelchairs, the Bengals always have a tough game with the Browns. 

MULLY

I haven't watched even 1 minute of play this season. Afraid I'll jinx it if I turn a game on.

I don't care if they're all in wheelchairs, the Bengals always have a tough game with the Browns. 

MULLY

I haven't watched even 1 minute of play this season. Afraid I'll jinx it if I turn a game on.

No such thing as a jinx, and you're missing one helluva season.

I understand your trepidation however...

MULLY

Not always.  Once a year.

Afraid I'll jinx it if I turn a game on.

100% understand this. I'd miss every single second of play if it meant we won the Lombardi, because I can always go back and watch it. Unfortunately this season I haven't missed a minute of play, so now I have to keep doing that despite the ludicrous time difference meaning that Thursday nights game starts at 1.25am :huh:

Archived