8-0 Bengals

I see us getting to 8-0 with wins over the Stealers and Browns. The bye week came at an excellent time with no one really that banged up. Everyone should be good to go. No, I don't think the Bengals will fall flat on their faces after the bye week as they have in the past. Also, it is important to have Big Ben playing when we meet next week. We need to set the tone we are the AFCN champs because we are better than the other AFCN teams.

I think it is possible, but the Pittsburgh game is going to be a litmus test for this team. As you said, I want them to set the tone by coming out and punching them in the mouth; I don't care if they win by 1 point or 20, I want them to bully those assholes...

I think it is possible, but the Pittsburgh game is going to be a litmus test for this team. As you said, I want them to set the tone by coming out and punching them in the mouth; I don't care if they win by 1 point or 20, I want them to bully those assholes...

Yep, I want the Stealers and fans walking out of the stadium with their heads down AND MORE IMPORTANTLY realizing the Bengals ARE the better team. I think it will happen.

The way they are currently playing I there's not a team on the rest of the schedule that can slow them down.  As I think I saw mentioned somewhere else, the bye week comes at a good time to get healthy, and it won't be hard for them to get up for Pittsburgh on the road to continue the undefeated streak.

The way they are currently playing I there's not a team on the rest of the schedule that can slow them down.  As I think I saw mentioned somewhere else, the bye week comes at a good time to get healthy, and it won't be hard for them to get up for Pittsburgh on the road to continue the undefeated streak.

Satan response. 

Yep, I want the Stealers and fans walking out of the stadium with their heads down AND MORE IMPORTANTLY realizing the Bengals ARE the better team. I think it will happen.

No Stealer fan will ever shut their traps regardless of how much they get pounded. Their final impregnable wall of defense is "Six Titles". From now until the time the earth turns to incinerated ash, that will be their hole card. 

Need the Bengals to just win the damn game. How or by how much is of no concern to me.  

I reckon this game will be tougher than the 'Hawks game.  Until now, the Bengals haven't faced another offense the equal of their own and there isn't much in it on the defensive side of the ball either.  The Stealers are possibly the league's best team right now without a 100% record.  The Bengals need to set the tone early, play mistake free football, and force the Stealers to play catch-up.

I really don't see this team beating pittsburgh out of the bye. We struggle out of the bye and our D is waiting to be exposed by a good offense. I've been trying to think of a way that our D can cover Brown, Bryant, Bell with Big Ben back. I really don't see a way that our D does. Our O might have to drop 40 for us to win.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong.

I'm going to the game. (1st time in Shitsburg).  I also don't have a good feeling about this game.  I think the Stealers equal the Bengals in just about everything except olines and qbs.  Our oline is better than theirs and their qb is better than ours.  I do think we can win if Ben is a little gimpy with that knee of his and the front four get to him. I know Andy is playing awesome but he is 2-5 against them.

I'm going to the game. (1st time in Shitsburg).  I also don't have a good feeling about this game.  I think the Stealers equal the Bengals in just about everything except olines and qbs.  Our oline is better than theirs and their qb is better than ours.  I do think we can win if Ben is a little gimpy with that knee of his and the front four get to him. I know Andy is playing awesome but he is 2-5 against them.

Make sure to get a tetanus shot first...

I would rather prefer to think about the 2 wins rather than the 5 (actually 6 losses), because I know the boys have it in them to beat them when the money's on the table.   All you really need to know is that they can, and have done if before, so it's not a case of just doing it,  but doing it again.   2012 in December against Pittsburgh showed that they (Cincinnati) have the nuts to do it, where Andy, which was still a greenhorn at the time did show some clutch on that 4th down reception to A.J. Green that put us in range for the win, which we did 13-10.  That win assured us of a playoff appearance and eliminated Pittsburgh at the same time.

Plus, I think we will be better since we are pretty much at full strength.   I don't care how white that horse Ben is riding on,  he's injured and that line sucks.  And first priority for them is keeping him upright--he's  already had the MCL and should be thanking his stars it didn't nick his ACL, because a couple of inches in either way would cost him the year.

I'm not from Missouri, but he's gotta show me that he's 100% before I could be concerned.   Plus, as much important as Pittsburgh is,  our boys better stay keen, because the last thing we would need would be to actually beat Pitt in their house and then 3 days later the boys make an egg at home against the Browns.   I want the Bengals to be 8-0.

I thought it was Dukes of Hazard?

:lol:

Deputy Cletus' son is Opie on Sons of Anarchy.

As far as 8-0 ... something about counting chickens.  The Squeels give me the willies because I don't think they will care as much about winning (it will, indeed, be their Super Bowl this year to beat us and break the streak) but injure as many key Bengals as they can.  Why?  Because they're bitches and that's Squeeler football.

I would rather prefer to think about the 2 wins rather than the 5 (actually 6 losses), because I know the boys have it in them to beat them when the money's on the table.   All you really need to know is that they can, and have done if before, so it's not a case of just doing it,  but doing it again.   2012 in December against Pittsburgh showed that they (Cincinnati) have the nuts to do it, where Andy, which was still a greenhorn at the time did show some clutch on that 4th down reception to A.J. Green that put us in range for the win, which we did 13-10.  That win assured us of a playoff appearance and eliminated Pittsburgh at the same time.

Plus, I think we will be better since we are pretty much at full strength.   I don't care how white that horse Ben is riding on,  he's injured and that line sucks.  And first priority for them is keeping him upright--he's  already had the MCL and should be thanking his stars it didn't nick his ACL, because a couple of inches in either way would cost him the year.

I'm not from Missouri, but he's gotta show me that he's 100% before I could be concerned.   Plus, as much important as Pittsburgh is,  our boys better stay keen, because the last thing we would need would be to actually beat Pitt in their house and then 3 days later the boys make an egg at home against the Browns.   I want the Bengals to be 8-0.

Not to worry. We will beat both of them to get to 8-0. We will look good coming off of our bye week this Sunday, and will look just as good against the Cleveland Browns.

Archived