New Forum = Poop

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[i][b]What the hell happened....??????????

Some posts are now over here.... but there are still political threads left over there....

Go are you drunk on Breadsticks ????

and why would I want to post in a Jesus forum ??? Is this for all politics of just Bush and Jesus.... is it for all religions ??? the General forum under it still says Politics and religion ???

Also this is difficult because so many things encompass politics ???? <_< :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: [/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://www.multiply.org/notebook/boat_pics/juliana_thumbs_down.jpg[/img]
[i][b]
If it aint Broke don't fix it..........

we shouldn't have 1 side of politics in one forum and the other side in another forum....

Also the political - Religious divide would never work.... Politics have a way of finding themself into many things... and I can just see it now

"don't say that in a non politics forum" [/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]I didn't think anything was wrong with the forum like it was before....

sure we were bickering about politics, but hell it is the off season.... and there has been consistently 50 people on here at most times...

which shows that at least some lurkers must have enjoyed watching Me vs Old & Rick....
(even if I do get carried away with pictures) [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b][/i]

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Aug 10 2005, 10:45 PM']why dont we just make the new forum politics & religion!!!

why would anyone only want to hear from people who support their views?
:blink:
[right][post="128491"][/post][/right][/quote]

It is the forum for politics and religion. Go is just making a joke and jab at republicans.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Aug 10 2005, 09:48 PM'][i][b]I didn't think anything was wrong with the forum like it was before....

sure we were bickering about politics, but hell it is the off season.... and there has been consistently 50 people on here at most times...

which shows that at least some lurkers must have enjoyed watching Me vs Old & Rick....
(even if I do get carried away with pictures)  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b][/i]
[right][post="128493"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Guilty

[quote name='Hooky' date='Aug 4 2005, 11:22 AM']I never claimed to be a devoted Bush follower.  I'm just saying that 90 % of the General Discussions forum being Photo Shopped Bush is a little old.  I think you should have your own forum called "look what I can do with my Photo Shop and a couple hundred pictures of Bush",  and have the General Discussions be just that, "General".
[right][post="124354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Could it be my fault? There's no way I have that much pull. Like I wasn't on BJ's kill list before.

Guest Whodey420
I cant help but laugh....if you notice under "General Discussions" the 3rd thing mentioned is "Conspiracy Theories."......I'd bet its some kind of conspiracy goin on here....Didnt "GO" go down to Cape Canaveral?....I know he said he'd be
there during the Pat's game.....maybe the heat has fried his brain.

Archived