Away Game Ticket infomation

Hey Guys,

Exciting times huh?

Guys I was hoping to get some advice in regards to ticket purchasing for away games. I intent /  hope to go to the upcoming games in Arizona, San Francisco and Denver. I traditionally just buy my tickets via stubhub, etc but as I'm attending the game alone - was hopeful of possibly sitting with some other Bengals fans.  

Is anyone aware if there is a ?? process to do this? 

Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys,

Exciting times huh?

Guys I was hoping to get some advice in regards to ticket purchasing for away games. I intent /  hope to go to the upcoming games in Arizona, San Francisco and Denver. I traditionally just buy my tickets via stubhub, etc but as I'm attending the game alone - was hopeful of possibly sitting with some other Bengals fans.  

Is anyone aware if there is a ?? process to do this? 

Thanks in advance.

The only process I'm aware of usually happens early in the year when one of the guys at the tailgate organizes transportation, food, tickets, etc... for a few games.  Other than that, I don't see a problem letting this thread ride around the forums and maybe you'll get an answer.

Ill go to the San Fran game with you.. I am in Sacramento. I had planned on going with my father who's a 49er fan but that might get upended and I was weary about going alone. 

EDIT: I was going to be getting tickets behind the Bengal bench (think they were about 300-400 each), but I can go cheaper depending on where you would want to sit. 

Ill go to the San Fran game with you.. I am in Sacramento. I had planned on going with my father who's a 49er fan but that might get upended and I was weary about going alone. 

EDIT: I was going to be getting tickets behind the Bengal bench (think they were about 300-400 each), but I can go cheaper depending on where you would want to sit. 

Thanks all - appreciate the feedback.

Gary cool offer mate.......my situation is a little complicated unfortunately in as much as I live in Australia but travel to LA for work (airline industry) so need to request trips that correlate with the west coast games. I have a trip for Arizona so are finalising that now. I should know in a few weeks about SF / Denver so will touch base with you then mate.

Archived