Le'Veon Bell expected to miss season with torn MCL

Le'Veon Bell expected to miss season with torn MCL

The Pittsburgh Stealers will have to wait until next season to see Ben Roethlisberger and Le'Veon Bell on the field at the same time again.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport confirms that Bell is expected to miss the rest of the season with a badly torn MCL and other damage, according to a source informed of the injury. Bell was hurt during Pittsburgh's loss to the Bengals on Sunday.

This is a brutal dose of news for the Stealers, coming on the same day that their realistic chance to win the AFC North evaporated. Now they have to worry about surviving without what we believe is the best running back in the entire league.

Around The NFL will have more on this story soon.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000570953/article/leveon-bell-out-for-season-with-torn-mcl

Yeah Stealers keep abusing Bell 40 times a game and see what happens. They did it to Willie Parker and now to Bell. You saw how fast Parkers career went down. You cant do that in todays NFL. Same goes for rushing Roethlisberger back way before hes ready. You get what you deserve. Absolutely no way Roethlisberger shouldve been playing today, but the Stealers were in must win mode.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

There is no horse collar on this tackle (Mike Golic blather). Watch it again.

Thanks. I even tweeted directly at him when I heard him trying to shape that bullshit narrative this morning. He won't see it, but on the off chance he does, maybe he will re-think his verbiage. 

Actually, Bell wasn't a Bengals fan, but he did grow up fond of Dillon. Is a local guy though so it is kind of a bummer. I imagine it's a grade 3 tear. I'm pretty amazed the ACL stayed intact with the way the knee bent.

There is no horse collar on this tackle (Mike Golic blather). Watch it again.

There were no horse collar tackles from either team in that game, ...I wonder what game he was watching?

Btw, ...Mike, ...it might be a good idea not to highlight that tackle on ESPN if you are going to make up stuff about it, ...you lose credibility in the process.

Archived