Ben Carson = liar

oldschooler

• Elflocko changed the title to Ben Carson = liar

I'm also convinced he has a serious opiate addiction. I see that shit all the time at work, and he exhibits textbook symptoms, from the slow, stunted speech, to the eyelids that look like they are being operated via a remote control with a failing battery. Hopefully this will serve as the linchpin for his swift exit from the race... 

I'm also convinced he has a serious opiate addiction. I see that shit all the time at work, and he exhibits textbook symptoms, from the slow, stunted speech, to the eyelids that look like they are being operated via a remote control with a failing battery. Hopefully this will serve as the linchpin for his swift exit from the race... 

Whenever the welfare drug testing stuff comes up someone always mentions drug testing for Congress and things get real quiet.  Personally I don't much care what they do on the weekends, or at the very least assume that they probably have bigger issues, but it would be interesting.

Thought this was funny - from Joe Rogan's Facebook:

12208793_10153522440544902_9076325117810

This is an actual real painting on the wall of Presidential Candidate Ben Carson's home. It's supposed to be him and Jesus, but it looks more like what would happen if @chrisdelia fucked Prince. 
I'm willing to tolerate some wacky shit from people that are campaigning to become the commander in chief of the greatest army the world has ever known, but this is where I draw the line. 
You can believe the pyramids were built by the biblical Joseph to store pancake batter, or that Adam and Eve rode a dinosaur through the Garden of Eden, or whatever crazy shit he made up about getting a scholarship to West Point - but any man that could look at this; arguably the shittiest painting of Jesus in the history of shitty Jesus paintings, and say, "Oh, fuck yeah, I'm gonna hang this right above the couch" is off the list of guys I trust with nuclear weapons.

Archived