Black Mizzou Football Players Going on Strike...

Homer_Rice

Come up to central NY. Some of the most racist people I've ever met. A friend of mine from Louisville had come up and lived with me for a year, and was surprised at how racist people up here are. Not everyone, but a huge percentage, and they tell you, they don't hide it. People view the north as this non-racist area, but it's not that true.

Come up to central NY. Some of the most racist people I've ever met. A friend of mine from Louisville had come up and lived with me for a year, and was surprised at how racist people up here are. Not everyone, but a huge percentage, and they tell you, they don't hide it. People view the north as this non-racist area, but it's not that true.

I should add that I am not so naive as to think anyplace has a particular claim to racist shitbags.  It did surprise me to see so much of that in Northern states, though.  Burning crosses along the interstate was surreal.

Which reminds me, I wanted to get a Sumter flag.  Not that many of those ignorant fuckers would get the reference but it'd be nice to think some ppl would.

Archived